Sirf tum misleading promo aka a bad marketing strategy😒

Posted: 2 years ago

Rashmi sharma and colors team what do want from this show because I'm not understanding yours bad marketing strategy and what type of impressions you want to leave on audience 😲

Ranveer is not a toxic Ml but you hell went on showing audience that he is a toxic ml who Manhandled FL, Disrespect woman's and does not know his limits and randomly picks up fights with people's by your promos.....

So i have request please stop giving these type of promos in which Ranveer look like a toxic person which he is not 🙏

Bad publicity is not a good marketing strategy for a long term project it will surely effect show growths (TRP) and you will not able to attract new viewers for the show 🤪

you have good content to promote The show like this https://twitter.com/itstisha_7/status/1466256424204308483?s=20

Also this https://twitter.com/DoNdonDodo0/status/1467874844310216706?s=20

PS..  it will also effects VD because he will get unnecessary hate comments for nothing because a Vd fan I don't want this for him 😳

Put this on SM or tag the PH, Rangu and Rashmi team and the actors....here we can only discuss it but nothg ll change

It ll be effectively if only PH, Rangu  Sirf Tum and actors are aware of the situation 😳

Good post Dipika 👍🏼

I can see people commenting on the char without even watching just because of the promo and vd got alot of hate because  of these promos 

thank you for making this positive post❤️

This is not first time Rangu did it many times and i guess in 2nd promo as well they shown one side of Ranveer being aggressive that blue shirt wala scene where Ranveer asked Suhaani to come along with him water bottle thi remember

Irony is in today's situation where negativity spreads faster than positivity even if some people dont watch any drama make fun of those character and judge those character or that drama just watching one clip i wont say much meri khudki dost who dont watch this drama but tag me and asked you if you watch this bakwas drama?? after she saw that terrace jumping scene where VD jumps remember and what i said to her is that "You cant judge any character or show by just one clip Ranveer character jitna i saw isnt like toxic character he has so many shades calling him Kabir Singh or anything but still VD is my bachpan ka pyaar its mandatory to watch his drama and absolutely fine if you dont like any drama but i love his character ya that Vfx thing and jumping scene maybe doesnt look realistic aur aise scenes ki zaroorat nai bhi hoti hai kai baar"

And i dont give  a damn about such negativity instead i'll spread more positive posts about Ranveer either his stands or blunt nature and clear thoughts and the way he make his mom and Suhaani stronger uske liye i can make edits vm and thats the reason i made specifically solo vm on Ranveer Oberoi character which describes his character our Savage Ranveer 

https://twitter.com/salmanholicBhai/status/1466389173779124224

Originally posted by zubeada

I can see people commenting on the char without even watching just because of the promo and vd got alot of hate because  of these promos 

thank you for making this positive post❤️

Kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna negative bolna logo ko khub aata hai hum uspe react karenge toh bhi kitna unko hi likes and shares ka attention milega instead what we do is spread positive stuff like the way Ranveer has so many beautiful dialouges jinko jo sochna hai sochne do 🤪🤪

Instead of arguing with such people dont react is the best thing i know no one is perfect har character mein loopholes honge hi that doesnt mean his bad character so just focus on loving him even more 🤗🤗

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

Kuch toh log kahenge logo ka kaam hai kehna negative bolna logo ko khub aata hai hum uspe react karenge toh bhi kitna unko hi likes and shares ka attention milega instead what we do is spread positive stuff like the way Ranveer has so many beautiful dialouges jinko jo sochna hai sochne do 🤪🤪

Instead of arguing with such people dont react is the best thing i know no one is perfect har character mein loopholes honge hi that doesnt mean his bad character so just focus on loving him even more 🤗🤗

yes i am in twitter and we try hard to just ignore but sometimes things r too much

btw i love all ur edits & creations and VM on VD & Ranveer they r really so awesome ❤️

Originally posted by zubeada

yes i am in twitter and we try hard to just ignore but sometimes things r too much

btw i love all ur edits & creations and VM on VD & Ranveer they r really so awesome ❤️

jawaab do its mandatory sometimes because they overboard it but still unko jawab dene ke liye unki tarah other actors ko degrade matt karo thats what they want and they just want like and comments instead ignore thats best reply 😎😎

And thank you so much dear for liking and appreciating my work 🤗🤗

I definitely agree, i just don't understand why they're doing promos this way. It's almost like their mentality is let people think it's like kabir singh cause that created lots of buzz, it'll get people interested and wonder how similar the show is to that and if that's the case, it's dumb. Unlike Ranveer, who respects women, Kabir Singh did not. Really the only similarity between the two is their obsessiveness over the FL and impulse - they just do things. But with Ranveer at least he does what he feels is right in his heart, regardless if it makes much sense to people (like the horse thing - to us it's ridiculous and would never do such a thing but to him it was the solution to a problem he had). KS just did ish and that's it, there's no explanation. They're poles apart, but because the advertising suggests otherwise, people are like why would i wanna see an extended version of toxic kabir singh? when that's not the case at all!!!! It hurts my brain 

I get the show has only started and there's more to come, but i'm pretty sure the bases of the characters have been developed, like this is who they are, so why advertise wrong???

keeping this on the first page so that it remains visible to any of the team lurking here 🤣

Yes meghana I forgot about it 🤣 🤣