Bigg Boss 15

Nomination Spolier : Pratik's VIP seva paid off

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This week almost 50% was nominated against him ...

PS: can someone tell Pratik how to talk.....continuously same words repeating and cutting ppl when they talk

Edited by colors_123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I could hardly understand what he was speaking man while on the other hand TEJA was so crisp and clear. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The way he was crying against Teja was too funny to watch. Kya dhoya hai Pratik ko ðŸ˜† He couldn't even defend himself. Sounded like he was like BAAH BAAAH BAAAH. Then just started yelling random words. 

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

VIP favored the servant Pratik. I agree with Shamita and Teja he has a pattern going after every new girl.

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

VIP favored the servant Pratik. I agree with Shamita and Teja he has a pattern going after every new girl.

he doesn't mind serving these VIPs.  pehle toh kitna bolta tha that he will not do anything for anyone.  

sahi pakda Teja ne

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Pratik ka abba dabba jabba as usual. 😂😂😂. Fast speaking and utter nonsense …. Tg for sanchalaks focused on predecided outcomes that he moved ahead despite losing the debate …. I mean it wasn’t even a competition for him to have lost …. 

Originally posted by: Dilwali89

Pratik is such an annoying moron. Guy is so desperate af to create these angles.

ra_chi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He doesn’t make alliances, doesn’t want anyone’s help or support. Apne dum!! Yea, saw that!! 

You devo I am Dev! Yewwwww 🤢I ll cook clean n do everything for VIPs.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

And always hat jorke like he is begger.

I mean he thinks its cool to fold ur hand 24/7 and hand fold karke jo marji bolo.everytime i saw him and he opens his mouth( he every single moment actually opens his mouth) i feel ki chappal se maru😡

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Pratik's so called lone warrior narrative has been ruined from the time these VIPs entered the show and his lovey dovey with Dumboleena has pissed off lot of people.