Thapki Pyar Ki 2

Another function coming up?

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXI-0pCvyik/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems like there is going to be another party at home. Bestie is not kicked out yet. Why hasn't anyone found out about her fake cast... Been so long!πŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Like literally the worst episode today. I wonder who is really the female lead? The show has gone from a stammering girl trying to be a successful singer to plotting and planning, functions and humiliation. To see the con artist still living at Purab's home is such a turn off. Disgusting. Need to take a break. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burnnotice

Like literally the worst episode today. I wonder who is really the female lead? The show has gone from a stammering girl trying to be a successful singer to plotting and planning, functions and humiliation. To see the con artist still living at Purab's home is such a turn off. Disgusting. Need to take a break. 

Thought it might be better today, given that yesterday's had us frowning at Purab. 

Taps has given up her singing dreams, if there actually was one! I can't follow what the show actually is about... The story simply is not progressing any where, it is just too many random functions, dreassing up for that, one or another trying to create an issue amidst that and finally somehow the situation is handled.  

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
burnnotice thumbnail

This is the third week of all these functions, the con plotting and like flash...... the situation is resolved and on to a next plot. No real story. It's just a joke now. 

I guess a girl can't fulfill her dreams after marriage because Thapki's singing career went out the window. Sad.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burnnotice

This is the third week of all these functions, the con plotting and like flash...... the situation is resolved and on to a next plot. No real story. It's just a joke now. 

I guess a girl can't fulfill her dreams after marriage because Thapki's singing career went out the window. Sad.

When you think back it is unclear if Taps really wanted a singing career. Yeah she did give a CD toVeena Records, but that too was done only coz her uncle encouraged her. These days Tap's character has shown nothing inspiring. 

I don't think Purab is a guy who would shackle his wife's career ambition. But seriously when has she even taken an initiative to find a good job?? She just tried to find easy low paid ones... Door to door sales, masala making etc. She just seems to lack the dedication to find a good job. 

This was supposed to be a show with singing background, but that too was seriously mishandled. Just a few meetings of Purab with some music platform, and VD practising... That is all the music had become now. Really, they need to write something better than plotting and partying! 

burnnotice thumbnail

I remember the scene when Thaps tried to enter VD's office and Purab stopped her. He blasted her, called her the worst names including a con artist and said no one wants to hear her. The latter was like a dagger. Maybe the reason why she has no ambition when it comes to singing.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Maybe Sargam engagement 

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXI-0pCvyik/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seems like there is going to be another party at home. Bestie is not kicked out yet. Why hasn't anyone found out about her fake cast... Been so long!πŸ˜”

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

Maybe Sargam engagement 

Doubtful, but Sargum seems really happy here. 

Doubtful coz Rohit seemed to be the guy who was using their relationship to fleece money out of her. And VD might not agree to the relationship this fast, with a good proposal already in hand. 

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can’t believe Purab is allowing Hansika to humiliate Thapki in front of his friends 

Indulekha00 thumbnail

I don't know, as of now I didn't see anything too bad, he was kind of trying to make sure that Taps didn't think he was anything more than a friend to Hans. Actually I skip watched coz,  it was warned that the epi was not good . So I didn't watch the bag falling part or the car scene. 

Anyways everything will be back to lovey dovey after the dance. So no worries. And he did tell her she didn't have to wear short dress. I guess it was Tap's fault this time, she should have cross checked with Purab about the dress code. And I guess Saree in that place would have been more awkward.