Rajiv Adatia saved from nominations by VIP Contestants

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Who do you think will be evicted this week?

Poll Choice
Karan
Tejasswi
Pratik
Umar
Shamita
Nishant
Like usual no elimination
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

"VIP contestants have entered the house with some power and that will be seen in the upcoming episode. This week's nomination task will be in the hands of VIP contestants. The VIP members have to save one person from nomination and can nominate the rest as they are safe from getting evicted. They now have to debate why they have to be saved and why the other person should be nominated."

"And at the end of the task, Rajiv Adatia gets saved and Karan Kundrra, Tejasswi Prakash, Pratik Sehajpal, Umar Riaz, Shamita Shetty, and Nishant Bhatt have been nominated for this week."

"It has already been seen in the promo how Shamita and Pratik kept their point but since Devoleena had to decide and she seemed partial, Shamita gave up the task and left the room. And later, Karan and Pratik had a debate in front of Rashami."

One of two things will happen this WKV.

1. No elimination.

2. Nishant will be evicted

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/bigg-boss-15-rajiv-adatia-saved-from-nominations-by-vip-contestants_181900

Edited by Mapogo - 2 years ago

I feel BB won't eliminate Non VIP's before kicking these VIP'S. 

They need unhinged Shammo for cat fights so She won't be going soon.. Rakhi Ka divorce hoga so Jiju won't go too.. Bichukale ka meltdown like Swami om hona baaki hai.. Rajiv is saved.. So Nishu hi jaayega 

Originally posted by riddhan

I feel BB won't eliminate Non VIP's before kicking these VIP'S. 

Matlab two week back to back no elimination πŸ˜† toh audience ka time and money kyo waste karte hai with voting agar kisi ko nikalna hi nahi hai.

Originally posted by Mapogo

Matlab two week back to back no elimination πŸ˜† toh audience ka time and money kyo waste karte hai with voting agar kisi ko nikalna hi nahi hai.

yeh season waste hi hai apka samay aur paisa and bcoz of audience still watching isliye humare liye Bichkule aur jija laye hai to punishπŸ˜’πŸ˜† though I really don't want HM's elimination before these useless VIP's.

I love how Shamita has no votes πŸ˜‚ makers would never evict her lol

I think mid week evictions to open secret room. Most likely shammo ko hi secret room main bhejenge. 

Originally posted by lovereading14

I think mid week evictions to open secret room. Most likely shammo ko hi secret room main bhejenge. 

they won't send her in secret room, they will send usse jo akar ladai kare waha se. Though I doubt secret room hoga.

Originally posted by riddhan

they won't send her in secret room, they will send usse jo akar ladai kare waha se. Though I doubt secret room hoga.

twitter pe toh midweek eviction and secret room ki hi baate ho rahi hai. 

Originally posted by lovereading14

twitter pe toh midweek eviction and secret room ki hi baate ho rahi hai. 

twitter pe apna hi chalta hai πŸ˜‚