Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Jab kisi aurat ke ego ko chot pohochti hai to kya hota hai?

Illuminatus. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Jab kisi aurat ke ego ko chot pohochti hai to usse koi parwah nahi hoti,

Na apne izzat ki na kisi aur ke izzat ki. 

The above lines said by Akshara.

Thats the difference between the two sisters that we are being shown. 

Well this is the gist of the story Icche nodi that this series will carry,

How Arohi in her zid will destroy or mess up the lives of her family members. 

I am nauseous. Harshad Chopda agreed to this and he went on this diet, weightloss and image change for this. 

Edited by Illuminatus. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rittika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Posts (April 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Those lines were arohi 

and with regards to Harshad, I think we guys should trust him, the show is making us go in so much thinking our emotions are getting invested so yes he must have done something right

lets trust him and his choices❤️

Edited by rittika - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What nonsense! I literally hated that dialogue. I mean I didn't like most of the stuff Akshara said in front of the jury. 

If all the women who had their ego hurt started taking revenge, women would not be treated as some second class citizen around the freaking globe. Patriarchy would have been destroyed just by that ego. I actually wish women did destroy every one who ever hurt them. Lol. Instead they are forced to behave like mother earth who's capability to suffer is highlighted so much so that men can do whatever shit and walk away scot free. 

I mean Harsh, Anand, Parth, Manish, and every other scum of the earth would have been destroyed then. 🤣

PS: I am sorry I didn't mean to tag you @rittika

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

No, I don't think he signed up for this. They introduced Ruby and if she tried all this it was justified but Aarohi's planning and plotting actually doesn't makes sense to me. I see her a frustrated kid who wants something but for now I see no intensity from Aarohi's side for Abhimanyu. Or maybe Karishma's acting is not that intense.  The zid they are trying to show isn't there yet.. Maybe it's planned for upcoming episode when she realizes Akshu is still there in her way and then she start her game for winning Abhimanyu as trophy husband 

rittika thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zenab78

No, I don't think he signed up for this. They introduced Ruby and if she tried all this it was justified but Aarohi's planning and plotting actually doesn't makes sense to me. I see her a frustrated kid who wants something but for now I see no intensity from Aarohi's side for Abhimanyu. Or maybe Karishma's acting is not that intense.  The zid they are trying to show isn't there yet.. Maybe it's planned for upcoming episode when she realizes Akshu is still there in her way and then she start her game for winning Abhimanyu as trophy husband 

I agree ….karishma is bad actor may be she is new….but yeah PH is full on prmoting AbhiRa and arohi is no where so I didnt understand why she is promoted on montage…but I guess after manajri mahanta she will again go in her la la land and start her main plan of working against Abhira

Edited by rittika - 2 years ago
rittika thumbnail

Thats ok, that dialoge was in reference to that particulae situation and all dialoges cant be apt

Illuminatus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ekahriz

What nonsense! I literally hated that dialogue. I mean I didn't like most of the stuff Akshara said in front of the jury. 

Yup, chalo koi to mere saath hai. I saw everyone applauding Akshara so today I did not even do the review like i usually do of each episode. 

If all the women who had their ego hurt started taking revenge, women would not be treated as some second class citizen around the freaking globe. Patriarchy would have been destroyed just by that ego. I actually wish women did destroy every one who ever hurt them. Lol. Instead they are forced to behave like mother earth who's capability to suffer is highlighted so much so that men can do whatever shit and walk away scot free. 

I mean Harsh, Anand, Parth, Manish, and every other scum of the earth would have been destroyed then. 🤣

Yes, Akshara is doin that for her family and for Arohi. She is doing AHUTI (sacrifice to fire) for that group of oldies and seflish, ignorant siblings. 

Abhimanyu has no one on his family he can really talk to. And the one person in the family who loves him is a dimwit. 

Neil ka role kya hai I dont know. Consolation prize for Arohi later to make more hell break loose in Akshara's marital life.

** replies in blue

Illuminatus. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zenab78

Ya, I don't see anything in Arohi for Abhimanyu. NO glares for Abhi her ful focus is on Akshara.... like a kid who wants the toy just coz its with her sister no other reason.

I can see she is jealous of her sister but feelings for Abhimanyu ZILCH. 😆

RS and DKP should work harder on her. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This dialogue should awaken Abhis suspicion as why Akshara is backing .It's due to Arohis ego hurt rejection by Abhi she is making her sister life hell which was already damaged due to Sirat death fiasco.

AvantikaP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I read some of Harshad's interview, it seems like he is picky about the projects he does.

He must have put in alot of thought into this before he agreed.