India’s Best Dancer 2021

Unbelievable elimination today: SPOILER

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Milind, Apeksha and Aakash in Bottom 3 today and Milind is eliminated. 

I mean HOW TF is Milind out before Apeskha? 😡😡

She is such a weak dancer. Like everyone said here Milind was the Aneesh of IBD 2. No promos, no attention, hardly any praises for Chandni's choreography... I'm so mad today! I'm going to miss Chandni on screen 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well wtf for real. I'm sure the reason they give 30 to Zamroodh all the time is coz they don't wanna put him in battle. Guy can barely move.

Also, Apeksha did sooo little in the battle today and Milind was actually really good. I would say Milind was the best followed by Akash. Apeksha should've been eliminated. Though gotta admit, Milind doesn't have enough pull to shine in his acts. I'm just sad for Chandni 😭

Justice4Samosa thumbnail
Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Well wtf for real. I'm sure the reason they give 30 to Zamroodh all the time is coz they don't wanna put him in battle. Guy can barely move.

Also, Apeksha did sooo little in the battle today and Milind was actually really good. I would say Milind was the best followed by Akash. Apeksha should've been eliminated. Though gotta admit, Milind doesn't have enough pull to shine in his acts. I'm just sad for Chandni 😭

I think been the last two weeks the way they treated Milind's performances, even he gave up. Chandni's disappointment was seen completely at the end.

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

I think been the last two weeks the way they treated Milind's performances, even he gave up. Chandni's disappointment was seen completely at the end.

Ikr, guy did try at first, but he looks perpetually depressed these days   I really felt for Chandni. I still feel we should've gotten Chandni-Kanchi and Paul-Milind. It would've been a very different scenario.

robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm going to miss Chandni on screen 😭

Me too... She has such a strong and elegant stage presence 

jagpal68 thumbnail

I felt like Geeta kapoor is biased and not giving good remarks to Roza and sanam. I like their dance but I don’t know what actually Geeta kapoor wants to see!!! Reality show without any reality….My opinion… 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Milind, Apeksha and Aakash in Bottom 3 today and Milind is eliminated. 

I mean HOW TF is Milind out before Apeskha? 😡😡

She is such a weak dancer. Like everyone said here Milind was the Aneesh of IBD 2. No promos, no attention, hardly any praises for Chandni's choreography... I'm so mad today! I'm going to miss Chandni on screen 😭

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31