Do you agree with Gautam Gulati?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I agree with him ke problem BB makers ki hai, at least stay consistent with rules ki kya allowed hai aur kya nahi.

https://twitter.com/TheGautamGulati/status/1467053451494445057?s=20

Haha As our Biased Sanchalak ji Dumboleena said Bal ka prayog karna hai so its mandated by Biggboss only 

Iss saal BB ne bola nahi dikha dia hai, jab tak contestant injure hone baad na bole I'm injured aur phir behosh na ho tab tak BB kuch nahi karne wala🤔

Originally posted by riddhan

Iss saal BB ne bola nahi dikha dia hai, jab tak contestant injure hone baad na bole I'm injured aur phir behosh na ho tab tak BB kuch nahi karne wala🤔

I don't think ke ye log tab bhi kuch karenge, itna besharam hai ye log.

In order for it to change contestants have to sue this show and set an example, nahi toh ye aisa hi chalta rahega jaise chalta aa raha hai.

Originally posted by Mapogo

I don't think ke ye log tab bhi kuch karenge, itna besharam hai ye log.

In order for it to change contestants have to sue this show and set an example, nahi toh ye aisa hi chalta rahega jaise chalta aa raha hai.

bhai iss saal jab winner fixed hai so usko BB wale har cheez mei support karenge phir wo chahe kisiko hosp na pahucha de but yes some contestant should sue this show and makers.

One of them needs to put their foot down and demand eviction of the one getting violent or leave the show. Inko tab hi akal ayegi. 

Well like Jay said after he went physical in one of the fights, before too, many came and did much worse and BB did nothing. All thanks to Siddharth and channel’s bias towards him..this is all acceptable behavior now. 

otherwise those were the days when KRK got evicted for throwing a bottle at a contestant, and the bottle didn’t even hit the person.
The whole point of BB is to show restraint in severe conditions, but now BB wants people to do Bal ka prayog instead of mind games. 

Originally posted by Mistyy

Well like Jay said after he went physical in one of the fights, before too, many came and did much worse and BB did nothing. All thanks to Siddharth and channel’s bias towards him..this is all acceptable behavior now. 

otherwise those were the days when KRK got evicted for throwing a bottle at a contestant, and the bottle didn’t even hit the person.
The whole point of BB is to show restraint in severe conditions, but now BB wants people to do Bal ka prayog instead of mind games. 

This! Unfortunately BB house is become a mad house and thanks to season 13 which apparently is the benchmark the current contestants are just trying to follow that. This show should be banned until the makers and creatives are changed completely. Also I feel it has become highly unfair to the girls who come on the show as they have to quit tasks to not get hurt or be a part of such violence. This show needs to be revamped from the creatives, format and to the host, bring back the original show. 

Edited by mz.gigglez - 2 years ago

the channel loves the violence of some and condemns the violence of others... channel ka khud ka koi stand nahi hai but ironically they want the contestants to take stands on issues lol