Pratik's behavior towards VIPs - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Ofcourse winning was more important and he even said its wrong right then but right now sayam se kaam lena hai..geez you really think he was gnna give up task? Unlike kk who stopped and sat down because he felt guilty 

Lol...your tape is stuck on Pratik being mahaan...stick it...and I will stick to him being a faker...a$$ licker 👍🏼

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

Lol...your tape is stuck on Pratik being mahaan...stick it...and I will stick to him being a faker...a$$ licker 👍🏼

And your tape is stuck on  justifying ghatiya acts of a man child who needs help outside of this house. Stick to him and his fake apologies and tears which come out only on wkv. I dont support cowards. 👍🏼

NormalGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prateek got content for almost 2 wkv now, targetting Kundra over anything now🤣 clearly visible in the promo.

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NormalGirl93

Prateek got content for almost 2 wkv now, targetting Kundra over anything now🤣 clearly visible in the promo.

Exactly! Last 2 weeks nobody even bothered to check if he is still in the show, he accuses kk and suddenly he is visible 🤪

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pratik knows that these VIPs can never win so using them to target his competitors 

Dev_D thumbnail

Is it just me or this guy has gone another level in a$$ licking of Devo & rakhi? So now he has two shoulders to fire his shots from....and he says he plays alone...🤪

NO, IT IS NOT JUST YOU..

:)

DABA KE CHHAT RAHA HAI PRATEEK AAJKAL. BAS YE DARR H KI BECHAARE KO KUCH FAYDA HOGA BHI YA CHAMCHAGIRI FIJOOOL JAYEGI

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His chaatu giri of the VIPs is so cringe - and so telling LMAO. Isse fake nautanki shayad hi koi aaya hain pehle. The difference is that previous ones who played an iteration of Pratik’s game had more subtlety and finesse. This one’s a pathetic dhol. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Arey uska ek taraf Kundra toh called the guy who sl** shamed his gf a good person, isse bada chaatugiri kya ho sakta hai 🤣

Perfection25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The channel has their VIP to motivate this guy and present him as the top contestant even tho he's still a pos.

I find it funny tht the BB showed the clip Rakhi , Devoleena discussing about how this guy still standing i mean like wtf?Khud hi pange leta hai aur rota bhi hai,this guy is literally one of the fakest personalities i have seen in Big Boss.

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's fine, it's within the rules of the game