Sence of the week 😎

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/itstisha_7/status/1466256424204308483?s=20

This sence is definitely deserved sences of the week because Ranveer slay it 😎

Love = freedom, respect care and right to choose between yes or no 👏 👏 golden words

1st time in itv they approach about this blackmailing suicide thing and I was impressed they way they handle it 👏

Because it a serious issue in today generation they thing mai pyaar karta hu too usko v mujhe se pyaar karna hoga... And in the name of love unko right mil jata kisi v ladki ko ladki ko presan karne kaa which is very wrong.... 

If you will love someone you will never force your feelings on that person nor you will blackmail that person.... You will respect her boundaries and her opinions 😳

No means no - whether its a girl, boy, NB - doesn't matter, no always means no and I applaud Ranveer for saying that 👏 many ppl for whatever reason can't grasp that concept, it's harass them until they say yes and it's so 🤬ed up. 

Ranveer is definitely standing out as a character from all the shows i've watched on ITV cause it's not common for male characters to be saying these things. Sure he's not perfect cause of his obsessive nature and his infatuation with Suhani, but which person is perfect? At least he understands these morals 😊

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

No means no - whether its a girl, boy, NB - doesn't matter, no always means no and I applaud Ranveer for saying that 👏 many ppl for whatever reason can't grasp that concept, it's harass them until they say yes and it's so 🤬ed up. 

Ranveer is definitely standing out as a character from all the shows i've watched on ITV cause it's not common for male characters to be saying these things. Sure he's not perfect cause of his obsessive nature and his infatuation with Suhani, but which person is perfect? At least he understands these morals 😊

yes definitely people don't take no for answer 

Agree with you Ranveer is definitely not a perfect person but saying ml character these types of things lt leaves different empact on people 

Definitely it was the best scene of the week

This scene was so meaningful...ppl should learn to accept No as an answer.

Now awaiting Ranveer to give Suhaani the space she wants and needs before she start liking him😆

I have high hopes for Ranveer's character after listening to this whole dialogue 😃 yes he is not perfect, but that is what being human is all about. We all have our flaws, but we can always grow out of them and learn from them. Makes me more excited for what Ruhani has in store ❤️ I hope it will be great

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago
Originally posted by simply.meghana

I have high hopes for Ranveer's character after listening to this whole dialogue 😃 yes he is not perfect, but that is what being human is all about. We all have our flaws, but we can always grow out of them and learn from them. Makes me more excited for what Ruhani has in store ❤️ I hope it will be great

definitely So far Ranveer whatever did it was not something unacceptable.. Hid character is complex and do some unpredictable things but he doesn't cross limits let is how their RUhaani journey will shape up 😳

First about that cheating thing and now about one's consent, Ranveer is really impressing me with his way of thinking...loving this guy ❤️❤️