Thapki Pyar Ki 2

Back with food adulteration...

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/lVtFjwCTxq8

AGAIN!! Don't they have something else to show? Feel like taking a break already 😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I feel like Purab won’t believe Thapki could do that she kept the fast for Dadi  happiness plus in a BTS Purab yells and staff in the kitchen 

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

https://youtu.be/lVtFjwCTxq8

AGAIN!! Don't they have something else to show? Feel like taking a break already 😔

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Each time Bahu has to prove herself in ITV🤢

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am more peeved about Hansika adulteration. I mean, the episode had potential if she was not popping up here, there and everywhere. I've rolled my eyes so much, surprised it didn't fall out. And what kind of monster is she, trying to kill the beloved Dadi of the guy she supposedly loves and wants. The writers are losing, if they have not already lost the plot.

Only yesterday I was asking on Colors page, where is Thapki's family and what about her Mom's surgery? Today she appeared for like what, 30 secs. Smdh! Even the #Team is getting less screen space, it's all about the bestie.

When I have to watch a show on mute or be super angry after watching it, simply means it's time to let go. I like Jigyasa and now Aakash, love the Jodi Tharab but not more than my peace of mind. 50 episodes in and the show is unrecognizable. A mess.

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In preview it looks like at end Purab at looking at Thapki I think he knows deep down she can’t due this she has such a clean heart otherwise why have Veena & Purab confront the staff member plus having Hansika succeed in getting Thapki so sue makes no soon the writers I would think they would have keep trying to get her out 

Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This show is such a waste of good actors. The story is bad and boring and its not even suprising for me. The momoent I saw Chhaya madam I knew I have to lower my expectations. I really can't understand why Jigyasa quit shakti for this mess. The production house, timeslot and story of tpk2 is just bad. 

burnnotice thumbnail

Oh sorry, didn’t see your post. I spoke about same on another thread. 

burnnotice thumbnail

Jigyasa quit Shakti?? 😮😮 News to me cause I saw her interview where she clearly said, after learning her character was coming to an end, she got Thapki. I’m guessing had she quit, they would have replaced her instead of killing the character. 🤷‍♀️ 

Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think so. She was sick for more than a month and if the maker wanted to end her character or replace her, they would do it then. I read another interview of her saying something like heer character had no more room to progress and maybe that was the reason she quit the show. By the way, I hope TPK2 story gets more interesting.