● Vivian Dsena ✗ Ranveer Oberoi ●

Posted: 2 years ago

Wow Image

This is beyond amazing Snehal 🤩🤩🤩...yeh aag toh bahut addictive hai🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂

Just love it❤❤❤

Thks for the tag dear💕🤗

Btw when ll u make gifs on Ranveer in tuxedo when came to save Suhaani 🥰🥰🥰...the way he entered the washroom and closed the door with his leg☺️😳😆...i ll put that gif in my signature box 

Originally posted by Ziva01

Wow Image

This is beyond amazing Snehal 🤩🤩🤩...yeh aag toh bahut addictive hai🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰🥰😂😂😂

Just love it❤❤❤

Thks for the tag dear💕🤗

Btw when ll u make gifs on Ranveer in tuxedo when came to save Suhaani 🥰🥰🥰...the way he entered the washroom and closed the door with his leg☺️😳😆...i ll put that gif in my signature box 

tuxedo kya hai woh bata do meko nai pata and I'm actually thinking of something special in next week I'm so damn busy making that 😂😂 and gif aayenge after Friday episode or else yaad raha toh us se pehle bhi 🤗🤗

And thank you so much for appreciation yaar 😃😃

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

tuxedo kya hai woh bata do meko nai pata and I'm actually thinking of something special in next week I'm so damn busy making that 😂😂 and gif aayenge after Friday episode or else yaad raha toh us se pehle bhi 🤗🤗

And thank you so much for appreciation yaar 😃😃

Yeh raha Ranveer in tuxedo 😆

U remember the epi na when he left the party and rushed to college to save Suhaani 😳😆...the scene when he entered the washroom to beat those nalayak guys😡🤣

Originally posted by Ziva01

Yeh raha Ranveer in tuxedo 😆

U remember the epi na when he left the party and rushed to college to save Suhaani 😳😆...the scene when he entered the washroom to beat those nalayak guys😡🤣

aare ha uska gig jaldi banaungi  mera bhi favourite hai jingle bell jingle bell 

Originally posted by Vivirti_Suvian2

aare ha uska gig jaldi banaungi  mera bhi favourite hai jingle bell jingle bell 

Awaiting those gifs then🥰❤

Wow amazing ❤️ Ranveer kaa swag hi agl hai 😎

You did amazing work 👏 👏

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago