New promo 2nd December, another added

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8bSbtjS0y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Taps says, the veil is the symbol of marriage and also the blessings of mother... Let no evil eye fall on their relationship (that is  for seven lives) 

Hans says not the evil eye but fire is going to destroy it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what can she possibly do to destroy their marriage nothing

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW8bSbtjS0y/?utm_medium=copy_link

Taps says, the veil is the symbol of marriage and also the blessings of mother... Let no evil eye fall on their relationship (that is  for seven lives) 

Hans says not the evil eye but fire is going to destroy it. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetikabhasin

what can she possibly do to destroy their marriage nothing

She has upped her game plan. Yesterday it might have found sucess too, if not for the bathroom mishap. She had managed to include herself in the dinner plan.  She would have directed the dinner conversations to matters that didn't include Taps, showing Taps the difference in their social status and how she is mismatched with Purab. 

What shocked me more was her plan to drug Purab, that was pure evil. 

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks very much. Totally fed up with bestie.

burnnotice thumbnail

Bestie is powerful The way she reacted when they returned home blew my mind. The anger, the audacity...she behaved like the wife. Then Purab referring to Thaps as Secretary and telling her to answer the con's questions, infuriated me. 

Drugging him is evil. Pure desperation. I don't even care what she does to him now. I am just happy that Thaps recognized the difference in how he treats her vs the con. The apology was an awakening. I hope she does not sweep it under the carpet, AGAIN.

Indulekha00 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/piZx9tADbQM

VD doesn't seem to be too upset. 

burnnotice thumbnail

Just saw a BTS video - another party. Thapki is dressed in Western clothes. A little shimmery black dress.😮😮😮 She looks gorgeous tho.🔥🔥😍😍 Hansika and her shenanigans again, it backfired and Thaps had to give Purab a peck on his cheek. Then a very close dance. Jigyasa said it will be an amazing episode.🙄🙄

I guess all is well with Dadi. The culprit wasn’t caught. 🤦‍♀️ 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: burnnotice

Just saw a BTS video - another party. Thapki is dressed in Western clothes. A little shimmery black dress.😮😮😮 She looks gorgeous tho.🔥🔥😍😍 Hansika and her shenanigans again, it backfired and Thaps had to give Purab a peck on his cheek. Then a very close dance. Jigyasa said it will be an amazing episode.🙄🙄

I guess all is well with Dadi. The culprit wasn’t caught. 🤦‍♀️ 

Yeah Taps is looking great. Must have given Purab a shock 😆

( Reminds me of Manik seeing Nandu dressed in short dress for the 'It's you not me' campaign) 

Must have been another attempt by bestie to put her down, like *oh she won't be comfortable in such events, such clothes.. * The perfect occasion for Patidev to get J... I am sure bestie would do something to embarrass Taps or trap Purab.