Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Amitabh Bachchan Compliments Jaya Bachchan on KBC

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

As Kaun Banega Crorepati completes 1000 episodes this week, Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan will welcome daughter Shweta Nanda Bachchan and granddaughter Navya Naveli Nanda on the show to play the game. The trio will be joined by Jaya Bachchan virtually.

In a new promo from the upcoming episode, we see Jaya Bachchan making a virtual appearance via video call. The veteran actress-politician makes some interesting revelations about Amitabh. She reveals that Amitabh Bachchan never picks up call. “Aap inko phone karo, kabhi phone uthate nahi hai (You call him, he never picks),” complains Jaya. In response to her, Amitabh replies, “Internet agar gadbad hai, hum kya karein bhai (If internet is not working, how is it my fault?)"

But Shweta quickly takes Jaya’s side. Reminding him, she says, “Social media pe photo lagayenge, tweet karenge (He will share photos on social media, tweet from his account)." Soon, granddaughter Navya quizzes Amitabh Bachchan, “Jab hum parlour se aate hai aur nani ko aap bolte hai ki aap kitni acchi lag rahi hai, jhooth bol rahe hai hume ya actually me hum acche lag rahe hai (Whenever we come from beauty parlour, you tell Nani (Jaya) that she is looking good. Do you lie or you mean it)?"

In an attempt to dodge the question, Amitabh compliments his wife, “Jaya aap kitni acchi lag rahi hai." To which, Jaya hilariously replies, “Jhooth bolte hue aap bilkul acche nahi lagte." Jaya’s response leaves everyone, including Shweta and Navya, in splits.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW5WCCDrRdz/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Haha awwww...senior citizens flirting.. I do love Jaya B though...what a legend. 

Her on-screen acting work + all her awesome videos on youtube = tha bomb! LOL

atominis thumbnail

Navya seems to have gotten her teeth corrected. Looks gorgeous. 

I like how Bachchans keep daughter and grandkids from her close to them as well. 

Why has Ash never been invited to KBC? Or was she ever invited and I missed the epi?

I think Jaya B is telling truth when she says husband never compliments her. 🤣

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aishwarya was there previously, i think with akshay

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Navya seems to have gotten her teeth corrected. Looks gorgeous. 

I like how Bachchans keep daughter and grandkids from her close to them as well. 

Why has Ash never been invited to KBC? Or was she ever invited and I missed the epi?

I think Jaya B is telling truth when she says husband never compliments her. 🤣

there's been a whole RWSG episode about this 😆

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Kya family get-together bana diya KBC ko...

BaaltiTorDee thumbnail

Jaya is the luckiest girl in India to have Amitabh Bachchan as her husband. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2