Aashiqui Aa Gayi Song | Radhe Shyam | Prabhas, Pooja Hegde

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

No Arijit fans here? Even though mithoon and Arijit songs sound familiar and similar..But there is a feel..you just have to keep palying the song over and over again.Arijit is awesome to listen to.

I love the earlier Ee Raathale song more..also ,It tells a story..in each janam how the heroine dies,2004 tsunami,train accident etc..there is a reference to Dhaphne who turns into a laurel tree to save herself ..So there is a villain..so on..he finally manages to saves her in the  disaster where a light house is shown..I think.

That is so insightful, you2. ⭐️ I can hardly wait to see this movie. The concept is so intriguing.

I haven't listened to a single song from the movie, in any of the languages,  I haven't loved, though Soche Liya is my favourite. Some part of it reminds me of  "Paanch Adhyay's", "Phire paoa'r gaan".

Pooja is just so gorgeous in this role. I hope Darling is back. The franchise made him a global phenomenon but it seems to have taken its toll too.

Edited by Quant - 2 years ago

I didn't care for it the first time I listened but the song gets stuck in your head