Thapki Pyar Ki 2

BTS clip on location

geetikabhasin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Looks like Purab & Hansika are going somewhere dressed up together. Also it looks like something happens to Purab grandmother. Thapki & Purab again are locked in washroom. For some reason I don’t have a good feeling why are the writers having Purab going somewhere with Hansika 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/38mNkCtkLQw

This one? 

I think it is the same dinner mentioned yesterday. Seems Taps refused to go/couldn't go. Dadi might have got the allergy attack (peanut?) and they came back. Who initiated the attack, Hans? Or is this VD's plan  to spoil Han's dinner plan? 

Why is Purab wearing the same pink striped coat again? 😔Taps is wearing the 2nd  kurta of yesterday's too. So may be the bathroom scene before the dinner scene? 

burnnotice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hmmmmm… now know the reason for Aakash hilarious post, captioned Purab and Thapki #tharab First time he used the Jodi’s name. Wow! Dude decided not to be caught flat footed again, and took a preemptive strike. 

Wonder why they are pushing harab🤔 Are they going down Season 1 way? Unbelievable! 🙄🙄🙄

geetikabhasin thumbnail

In the beginning of clip it looked like Hansika and Purab were going to party the way they were dressed.

This content was originally posted by: Indulekha00

https://youtu.be/38mNkCtkLQw

This one? 

I think it is the same dinner mentioned yesterday. Seems Taps refused to go/couldn't go. Dadi might have got the allergy attack (peanut?) and they came back. Who initiated the attack, Hans? Or is this VD's plan  to spoil Han's dinner plan? 

Why is Purab wearing the same pink striped coat again? 😔Taps is wearing the 2nd  kurta of yesterday's too. So may be the bathroom scene before the dinner scene? 

Indulekha00 thumbnail

Would they do that, I mean season one style. There the marriage hadn't happened. The PH doesn't seem to have done any superhits shows. So this is their chance, would they spoil it?I can accept a temporary separation (distance makes heart fonder and all that) but demolition of ThaRab is a big no no. 

They must be locked in their own bathroom. Bathroom romance is a must in ITV 😆 Here the Significance? 

The repeated mention of songs music platforms hint at Hans getting involved in the professional aspect of Purab's life too. But how can she make it now without Taps. 

Taps not reacting/ thinking over on the bride switch is so out if character of her. She just accepted that VD manipulated the switch and is okay with that, without feeling betrayed? Without feeling bad for Purab... The show is starting to show inconsistency already

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
geetikabhasin thumbnail

I dont think the writers are going down route of season they are aware Tharab is what the fans want I think they are just trying to create a storyline of Purab between Hansika and Thapki in today episode he made it very clear they are friends and that he is married. Also Aakash did say there will be romance and some genuine romance I think Hansika will force it but the genuine romance will happen with Thapki.

This content was originally posted by: burnnotice

Hmmmmm… now know the reason for Aakash hilarious post, captioned Purab and Thapki #tharab First time he used the Jodi’s name. Wow! Dude decided not to be caught flat footed again, and took a preemptive strike. 

Wonder why they are pushing harab🤔 Are they going down Season 1 way? Unbelievable! 🙄🙄🙄

burnnotice thumbnail

It's just confusing at this moment. I never expected to see Hans sitting in the front seat with Purab, decked out and smiling. Stunned.

The actor can say so much but the makers have the final decision, Aakash did an interview after the harab dance disaster, the reporter asked if  Purab is attracted to Hansika and without hesitation he replied, nahi...bilkul nahi. Now seeing this bts, his last post was clearly to counteract fans fury and any negativity. Smart guy. He might not want harab but it's not up to him. And if trp increases this week, the con artist is here to stay.

burnnotice thumbnail

It looks like the con is here to stay and who knows, harab might be a thing. But since the show is about Thapki, then what? 

I can't/won't tolerate harab much longer. Not me. 

Where is Thapki's family? I prefer to watch them. Wished she had an aunt and cousin to pelt some tomatoes at harab {saw the scene in another colors show today}🤪

geetikabhasin thumbnail

Regarding family I hope they reveal the truth behind Hansika dad that would draw attention away from Hansika towards Purab I would think

It looks like the con is here to stay and who knows, harab might be a thing. But since the show is about Thapki, then what? 

Where is Thapki's family? I prefer to watch them. Wished she had an aunt and cousin to pelt some tomatoes at harab {saw the scene in another colors show today}🤪

Indulekha00 thumbnail

I always knew she would be coming back, but didn't expect it this soon. Until they find another track to show, I guess she will stay. Ex coming back to disrupt the jodi is the tried and tested successful track in ITV. The more the rant against the ex counts to more the measure of success of the show. But these days the PHs are adventurous, they at times over kill. I mean joining- breaking - realigning- unbreaking - rebreaking has become the hobby of Ekta shows. 

Which other shows do you watch? I skip through Thoda Sa... Yeh rishta once in a while. I like Harshad but the show is like an elastic., stretching on and on. The PH has an eye for beautiful romance though