Does Aamir have hardcore fans like Salman and SRK?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Apki-Nazron-Ne

I have never seen a die-hard aamir fan irl or online. Like everybody I see do admire and respect him for his work but not like in a fan kinda way. When you make threads against aamir I have never seen anybody defend him vigorously like some would do for srk or Salman. 

I did have some friends on IF who loved aamir but they did not defend him in this forum 

I don't know how Salman can be defended offscreen for his cases, Aishwarya fiasco, bullying and nepotism

Posted: 2 years ago

Yea he does. They are more active on Twitter, FB, and in past they were active on Orkut. They are aggressive in defending him on YouTube also.

His fans being less active on this forum does not mean he has no diehard fans. 

I have been seeing this argument for ages now that Aamir has no diehard fans. 

Just because he has less fansites dedicated to him online compared to other stars it does not mean he has no diehard fans. 

His fans are more likely to be active when his films release or he resurfaces in public. He is not in news 24/7, nor does many ads, takes lot of breaks, does few films and has years of gaps between releases which is why his fans do not croon for him 24/7 on every forum. Earlier he atleast used to do one film a year. Nowadays it is not even that. His fans get active only around release of his films or shows or when he himself is active. 

Otherwise there is nothing to do for his fans given how he does no photo shoots or magazine covers either unless his film is up for release.