.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I cannot see them like this i hope cvs don't make them suffer more then they already have. so much of mu and stuff already happened god knows what's gonna happen next week with mean sister noina ka drama.

anurag and kajol is really a special kind of jodi and they are not some OTT type they act simple and caring which makes me like them alot. they are cute. i hope cvs makes them more and more cute as day goes by. even thought i cannot see them sad but even in sadness they shine. 

its all destiny kajol gets to meet anurag while chudail priyanka is outside the door🤣 where she belongs out side the door...like an outsider. 

this scenes were captures amazingly👏🥳cvs thank you!! karan and ishita is doing an amazing job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

@shiva..Thanks for sharing the snapshot ..This scene is beautifully executed shows the unconditional love of Anurag for kajol..Never once he blamed kajol for his heartbreak,pain but himself..

This is the beauty of this Jodi nothing OTT..

Yeah loved that scene Priyanka the outsider and Anjali once again brought them together.

How much the evils will try to separate them but they are meant to be together and Durga Ma  already blessed them..

Now it's to be seen how creatives execute the upcoming episodes as the wedding will have a lot of drama credit noyna and mostly want anjol together..

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savee12

@shiva..Thanks for sharing the snapshot ..This scene is beautifully executed shows the unconditional love of Anurag for kajol..Never once he blamed kajol for his heartbreak,pain but himself..

This is the beauty of this Jodi nothing OTT..

Yeah loved that scene Priyanka the outsider and Anjali once again brought them together.

How much the evils will try to separate them but they are meant to be together and Durga Ma  already blessed them..

Now it's to be seen how creatives execute the upcoming episodes as the wedding will have a lot of drama credit noyna and mostly want anjol together..

welcome! yes it was one of the best and there are more like this for example her dream. yes best part of them is they are not OTT at all and i guess this is the difference between anjol and others which makes them unique. 

anurag is broken and his state says it all. such a big name doctor but he looks like devdas type at the airport and the only person who can fix that is kajol and she is also hiding her like but not anymore.

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true Anurag is emotionally drained off completely..

The song they chose when he was imagining kajol everywhere was so apt for him..Tujh mein rab dikhta hein..

At the airport felt so bad for anurag  he was trying to be strong and focused on his decision but knows  deep in his heart he won't be able to live without kajol his love for life..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I cannot see them like this i hope cvs don't make them suffer more then they already have. so much of mu and stuff already happened god knows what's gonna happen next week with mean sister noina ka drama.

anurag and kajol is really a special kind of jodi and they are not some OTT type they act simple and caring which makes me like them alot. they are cute. i hope cvs makes them more and more cute as day goes by. even thought i cannot see them sad but even in sadness they shine. 

its all destiny kajol gets to meet anurag while chudail priyanka is outside the door🤣 where she belongs out side the door...like an outsider. 

this scenes were captures amazingly👏🥳cvs thank you!! karan and ishita is doing an amazing job

Yes agree, keeping us well entertained😃  both actors doing a fine job.

Anurag as a man in love is a sight to behold; this normal aloof; taicturn man has completely lost his heart and cannot go back...its an amazing performance to see the intensity of his love. This is a man who will cover your back in all circumstances..

Kajol too I have no doubt will fall equally in love, madly, truly and passionately; she would indeed protect Anurag and their bonds of marriage.  Right now they are star crossed lovers

Destinty has bought them together and destiny will not let us down    

Edited by Wynn - 2 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savee12

So true Anurag is emotionally drained off completely..

The song they chose when he was imagining kajol everywhere was so apt for him..Tujh mein rab dikhta hein..

At the airport felt so bad for anurag  he was trying to be strong and focused on his decision but knows  deep in his heart he won't be able to live without kajol his love for life..

i wish they didn't mute the song when he was seeing her but oh well that's why edits is there. he is shattered he is completely lost and watching her there he is even more afraid he won't be able to leave her so he is trying to avoid her but anurag being anurag he saw her wounds and had to aid her 

she won't let him go and he won't be able to either

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wynn

Yes agree, keeping us well entertained😃  both actors doing a fine job.

Anurag as a man in love is a sight to behold; this normal aloof; taicturn man has completely lost his heart and cannot go back...its an amazing performance to see the intensity of his love. This is a man who will cover your back in all circumstances..

Kajol too I have no doubt will fall equally in love, madly, truly and passionately; she would indeed protect Anurag and their bonds of marriage.  Right now they are star crossed lovers

Destinty has bought them together and destiny will not let us down    

anurag is a one woman man. he has given his everything to kajol and kajol only. there was no other girl in his life nor ever will be, no one can take kajol place in his life, his house, his family or his bedroom.

i don't believe in the star crossed stuff since last show i had watched was named this and the jodi was beyond shitness and selfish to core 🤢 cheapo!

i cannot wait to see that...omg i want to see kajol also loses control and she goes out of her way to be with anurag and if that means she has to fight with chudails then so be it. 

.Shiva. thumbnail

i wonder if she is gonna confess or slowly they will build their case by cvs