Favourite among Ghum’s leads (in terms of acting)?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Favourite among Ghum’s leads (in terms of acting)?

Poll Choice
Neil
Aishwarya
Ayesha
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago

In terms of acting, I would say Neil, then Ayesha and then Aishwarya,

Ayesha Neil Aishwarya. Neil really exaggerates n dramatises high voltage scenes making it cringe

Neil pays attention to every single details being the senior one amongst the three.. He does bring that nuance as virat.. However he often falters especially during heavily emotional scenes or if he doesn't like the sequence.. 

Ayesha's growth is remarkable.. I love the way she laments those pain.. She was the show stealer during her last fallout with Virat.. However I did feel today she could have been more sultry....That laddu eating scene and the muqqabela dance were my favourite ones as seductive Sai 😉

Aish's acting is  as worthless as her character to waste my words.. 

Okie bye 💜

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago

Well, I am biased towards Ayesha so🤣
Anyways, I genuinely like her the best because Neil despite being a great actor is very inconsistent. He is outstanding when things are good with Virat and then in another track he will be bad, like very bad.(I don’t blame him completely, honestly) Virat’s character is already pathetic when they copy those obnoxious tracks from KD and then Neil’s below the par acting doesn’t help either. But other than those tracks, he is good most of the times👍🏼
So yes, my order is Ayesha, Neil and then Aishwarya😊

I will go with neilayesha , there scenes together just 🔥🔥

Ayesha has been growing phenomenally. Neil is also a very good performer. Both have their strengths and places where they have room for improvement. Right now Ayesha has shown the scope of growing more than Neil so she has an edge currently. I haven't voted!

Btw how is Aishwarya in the list of 'actors'? She is the one who made a complex character like Patralekha unbearable. She literally killed the character! LOLmax

Neil , then Ayesha and then Aish.

Best is surely for Neil, hands down.😘. For me he the one and only Virat ,no one else. 

But I adore Ayesha as Sai. 🥰I don't know how many times I have told this, being a 19 and Sai being around 19 in the show, she is absolutely wonderful. Cuz, it is very connecting.

Theres one person in this poll who neither counts as a lead nor as an actor. 

None. This entire cast is filled with bad actors. Although I like Ayesha off-screen. But that can't compensate her bad acting.