Kangana Ranaut files an FIR after receiving death threats

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

The classic case of 'the hunter becomes the hunted'

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago

I have never said anything derogatory or hateful about any caste, religion, or group.

🤣

Why do all these reports keep talking about her 'bold ' statements ? Go to any toddy shop in the country and you 'll hear similar statements from the drunks there. At least they aren't delusional when they are sober. 

Cheap publicity stunt to promote her upcoming biopic on Indira Gandhi and still justifying hate speech against Sikhs and Punjabis by calling them Khalistanis.

There is NO so called terrorism in Punjab since 1995. It is a peaceful state for over 2 decades now.

Juvenile and dangerous to promote stereotypes just to justify own hate speech or promote own film by an ageing flop actor trying to stay relevant.

Her so called death threat drama is part of publicity stunts before her IG biopic. And partly delusions like Parveen Babi as if someone is out to get her.

Nobody gives a damn about her in real life.

I suspect she will post more communal nonsense, make hate speech or feign death threats to her to show herself as a nationalist or martyr or liken herself to Indira Gandhi till release of her Indira biopic.

This is shameful. John made Madras Cafe but he did not go around barking against Tamils or showing himself as a real life fighter the way this despo is doing.

Her drama to promote Manikarnika failed. Still she has not learnt her lesson. This time she may be playing with fire trying to reignite fears and polarisation over something that has long ceased to exist. 

I hate how Bollywood starlets target regions which have achieved peace and stability now. Priyanka had called some state from NE as an insurgent state some years ago and got backlash for it. They better educate themselves before blurting out dated stereotypes. 

Originally posted by Talis

I have never said anything derogatory or hateful about any caste, religion, or group.

🤣

I didn't know she does stand up too... Vir Das and Munawar got serious competition 😳