return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

If I still know how to count correctly

Jersey - 3

83 - 6

Both or neither - 3

---

I loathe Ranveer Singh but the 83 trailer made me emotional. It had its flaws like some forced humor and basically giving the whole movie (but didn't we get the whole movie in 83) - but I think it's one of those movies that will tug at the heartstrings and emotions of Indians. 

Edit to add - although are some of the West Indian team players actors in black face. EEEK!

Edited by return_to_hades - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: priya185

83 deepika's screen presence was nice and I am interested to watch sport film for the first time since MSD

mrunal's character annoyed me 

πŸ™„ πŸ€” πŸ€”

Edited by Chilombo - 2 years ago
loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Planet where TM ignored all the answers that said "83" πŸ˜†

May be if the TM stops being so invested on 83 and instead focusses on β€˜Jersey’ then may be kuch baat banega. But clearly even TM is also not interested in Jersey! πŸ˜†

EDIT: Just to add( as I don’t want to waste another post on this[lol]), why can’t one like both the trailers and watch both the movies. Like another member mentioned, both the movies are like two different genres and moreover releasing on two different days. I personally am tired of watching the movies on OTT and raring to go to the theaters. Shahid is a wonderful actor and I am sure Jersey is going to be worth a watch in the theaters. I am going to catch both of them in the theater. *fingers crossed*

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Not everyone hates deepika

Ermm she was actually one of the weakest parts of that underwhelming trailer along with her funny wig and fake teeth but whatever.... I guess thinking objectively is not everyone's cup of tea, so go off I guess.

HearMeRoar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chilombo

Ermm she was actually one of the weakest parts of that underwhelming trailer along with her funny wig and fake teeth but whatever.... I guess thinking objectively is not everyone's cup of tea, so go off I guess.

Objective of a trailer is to get potential viewers talking about the movie.

Even the people who claim to hate the trailer, Ranveer, and Deepika, are talking mostly about 83 in this comparison thread with Jersey.

And the more negativity that is being spread, the more publicity it gets. The more publicity it gets, the more the average viewer takes a look and seems to be liking it. No wonder celeb types say there's no such thing as bad publicity!smiley36

Congratulations, Kabir Khan, Ranveer, Deepika, and the 83 team! You have already succeeded beyond fans'  expectations!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Objective of a trailer is to get potential viewers talking about the movie.

Even the people who claim to hate the trailer, Ranveer, and Deepika, are talking mostly about 83 in this comparison thread with Jersey.

And the more negativity that is being spread, the more publicity it gets. The more publicity it gets, the more the average viewer takes a look and seems to be liking it. No wonder celeb types say there's no such thing as bad publicity!smiley36

Congratulations, Kabir Khan, Ranveer, Deepika, and the 83 team! You have already succeeded beyond fans'  expectations!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry but your lame diversionary tactics do not work on me 😏

And from what I have observed, I know that you love being a contrarian and you think that it makes you look really "cool" but sorry I am not really interested in engaging with you in any way...so go and try your luck somewhere else 🀑

HearMeRoar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Chilombo

Sorry but your lame diversionary tactics do not work on me 😏

And from what I have observed, I know that you love being a contrarian and you think that it makes you look really "cool" but sorry I am not really interested in engaging with you in any way...so go and try your luck somewhere else 🀑

πŸ˜†

Carry on. 83 team must love you.