•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Is there any fanfiction available for thapki pyaar ki 2?

How to reply particular post. Can u tell me..

Originally posted by Hridyasati

Is there any fanfiction available for thapki pyaar ki 2?

I haven't been to IF for some time... Isn't FFs posted on the forum of the show these days? If yes then there hasn't been one posted in this forum. Don't know whether there is any in fanfiction forum. 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago

Ok. Thanks for the reply. i really Wanted to read some good stuff. Pissed off with current epsiodes..i have stopped watching whole episodes. i just hope someone writes some os or ff. 

Originally posted by Hridyasati

Ok. Thanks for the reply. i really Wanted to read some good stuff. Pissed off with current epsiodes..i have stopped watching whole episodes. i just hope someone writes some os or ff. 

I do write occasional OS, but somehow the jodi hasn't inspired me to that point. The only theme I feel for at present  is seperation, which I am sure no one would want 😆

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago

1.There will be a green tag with reply written on it. You click that for commenting on a topic made (that is general comment. ) 

2. If you click on reply on a comment made on a post(which is below the posted comment) you will be tagging that person.. Like you are answering to something he/she posted

3. You can click on quote, next to reply at the end of a person's comment. Then the whole post made by that person is taken up and you can write whatever you wish to write under it. The quoted part comes like this 

{Quote)..... Whatever he/ she wrote.. (Quote) 

You place your arrow below the  second bracketed  word  quote or above the first bracketed word  and write your comment. 

Finally scroll down a bit and click on post reply... Ta da you posted your comment. 

To make a new topic click on that button 

Hope you got it

Thank you so much.🙏🙏🙏

Hey..plz do write if you get time.. I m sure many people would love to read.it is not neceassary to be related with current track. If you have story in you mind just write it.😊😊

Originally posted by Indulekha00

I do write occasional OS, but somehow the jodi hasn't inspired me to that point. The only theme I feel for at present  is seperation, which I am sure no one would want 😆