Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

If possible please !!!! Fans ...

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I would like to request the fans of this upcoming show..whoever  has good hold over Social Media...kindly try to make this serial stick to its theme  and topic...

To me most of the serial fails just because of deviation from its own plot...kindly dont let this serial go out of the track...I as a well-wisher of tv want this serial to grace the screen in right manner, so that it can show path  to content on tv ...I hugely trust Sony Tv channel, as it never compromised content for trp rankings, and it should be maintained...I have huge expectations from this story...please let us not get dissapointed  by bifurcating from its own plot...πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Its a sincere request...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

I would like to request the fans of this upcoming show..whoever  has good hold over Social Media...kindly try to make this serial stick to its theme  and topic...

To me most of the serial fails just because of deviation from its own plot...kindly dont let this serial go out of the track...I as a well-wisher of tv want this serial to grace the screen in right manner, so that it can show path  to content on tv ...I hugely trust Sony Tv channel, as it never compromised content for trp rankings, and it should be maintained...I have huge expectations from this story...please let us not get dissapointed  by bifurcating from its own plot...πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Its a sincere request...

only makers can do this

Sony has previously become obsessed with trp later on and  may interfere with the story

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Kisi bhi cheez ki deewangi ussey le doobti hai....as we know..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail

Kudos  if it really happens... I want dhadkan to win over the running saas bahu shows...and thanks for tagging me.. I really hope it shows content and shows  a ray of hope for such genre...

Good luck to the team...

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Kudos  if it really happens... I want dhadkan to win over the running saas bahu shows...and thanks for tagging me.. I really hope it shows content and shows  a ray of hope for such genre...

Good luck to the team...

Mee too 🀞🀞🀞

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Let's hope they are able to deliver what is being promised now... Also, when will the show forum be officially open???? Any ideas, anyone?? I already requested on the request page.... but nothing as yet... πŸ˜•

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Let's hope they are able to deliver what is being promised now... Also, when will the show forum be officially open???? Any ideas, anyone?? I already requested on the request page.... but nothing as yet... πŸ˜•

Keep requestingπŸ˜†

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Keep requestingπŸ˜†

Oh really??? Gotta do it multiple times??? Mujhe ban na karde πŸ€£πŸ€£

MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Oh really??? Gotta do it multiple times??? Mujhe ban na karde πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yes or if you know someone else then ask them to also go there and request