Isn't everything moving too fast??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Does anyone else feel the pace is too fast. Its just 16 episodes and Abhi is already in love with Niyati, we already know about their past and what happened. Niyati also got engaged. The only thing left now is for Niyati to know her past. Why are they running so fast? It would have been better if they took some more time to build up Abhi-Niyati relationship. Abhi just falling in love with her out of blue is weird. 

Also the show doesn't seem to have much parallel tracks or any raaz anymore. If they go this fast won't they soon run out of story?

Originally posted by bhshre95

Does anyone else feel the pace is too fast. Its just 16 episodes and Abhi is already in love with Niyati, we already know about their past and what happened. Niyati also got engaged. The only thing left now is for Niyati to know her past. Why are they running so fast? It would have been better if they took some more time to build up Abhi-Niyati relationship. Abhi just falling in love with her out of blue is weird. 

Also the show doesn't seem to have much parallel tracks or any raaz anymore. If they go this fast won't they soon run out of story?

@bold, This "love at first sight" trope seems to be the current trend on ITV now because every third new show has the male lead falling for the FL at the first sight And it is not just mere infatuation but undying love as if they have known each other for centuries

The parallel tracks will probably be about how Niyati handles Abhi as well as his clan because Manorama was talking to Ammaji in the previous episode. Then there is his dad to add on to the fodder for TRP aunties😆

Then there is also the nature of Abhi's illness and what he actually suffers from. His symptoms indicate Intermittent Explosive Disorder but I cannot come to any decisive conclusion myself. If the CVs do give a name to his predicament in future then I hope they have put ample research into it.

Originally posted by Melkor

@bold, This "love at first sight" trope seems to be the current trend on ITV now because every third new show has the male lead falling for the FL at the first sight And it is not just mere infatuation but undying love as if they have known each other for centuries

The parallel tracks will probably be about how Niyati handles Abhi as well as his clan because Manorama was talking to Ammaji in the previous episode. Then there is his dad to add on to the fodder for TRP aunties😆

Then there is also the nature of Abhi's illness and what he actually suffers from. His symptoms indicate Intermittent Explosive Disorder but I cannot come to any decisive conclusion myself. If the CVs do give a name to his predicament in future then I hope they have put ample research into it.

Yup a lot of serials these days follow the trend of "love at first sight" it just cancels out the journey of one of the leads falling in love. Them falling so deeply just at a glance is so unrealistic. Wonder why this is becoming the norm in serials now a days

I feel they should have built up the relationship between Niyati and Abhi a bit more before her figuring out something is wrong with him and he falling for her. Even audience would have time to absorb the things. And this marriage thing could have been revealed a bit later. 

@bold- This is one thing they need to clear as to what exactly he suffers from. Bass usko bimar bol rahe hain and are giving him shock treatment. His illness is a very important part of the show. They should have worked properly on it. 

This intermittent explosive disorder you mentioned, does that come naturally to some people or due to incident or accident??

Originally posted by bhshre95

Yup a lot of serials these days follow the trend of "love at first sight" it just cancels out the journey of one of the leads falling in love. Them falling so deeply just at a glance is so unrealistic. Wonder why this is becoming the norm in serials now a days

I feel they should have built up the relationship between Niyati and Abhi a bit more before her figuring out something is wrong with him and he falling for her. Even audience would have time to absorb the things. And this marriage thing could have been revealed a bit later. 

@bold- This is one thing they need to clear as to what exactly he suffers from. Bass usko bimar bol rahe hain and are giving him shock treatment. His illness is a very important part of the show. They should have worked properly on it. 

This intermittent explosive disorder you mentioned, does that come naturally to some people or due to incident or accident??

While it is normal or people to get attracted towards someone at the first sight,it is quite superficial on the whole because the notion of love at first sight is,at the end of the day,based solely on the criteria of physical appearance ðŸ¤” I agree with you that a more interesting approach to the story would have been for Abhi and Niyati to become friends before all the revelations came to surface. 

IED can occur for more than one reason. It can either be the result of growing up in an abusive or violent environment or genetics or difference in the structure of brains. However Abhimanyu's condition is puzzling because the symptoms are all over the place. He keeps switching between self harm and harming others. I really hope that the reason why his illness has not been diagnosed yet is because the writers are taking time to research his condition before naming it. 

past connection, confession and wedding are too rushed ....

it should have some side stories for bonding niyati-abhi... they need proper character build up.. and a place/occasions ...they could have shown...  like saira' s background...functions/ someone else's wedding rituals... some normal hospital days... of friendship... bonding a bit... 

then past connection after they are really good friends and know each other...

Originally posted by Melkor

While it is normal or people to get attracted towards someone at the first sight,it is quite superficial on the whole because the notion of love at first sight is,at the end of the day,based solely on the criteria of physical appearance ðŸ¤” I agree with you that a more interesting approach to the story would have been for Abhi and Niyati to become friends before all the revelations came to surface. 

IED can occur for more than one reason. It can either be the result of growing up in an abusive or violent environment or genetics or difference in the structure of brains. However Abhimanyu's condition is puzzling because the symptoms are all over the place. He keeps switching between self harm and harming others. I really hope that the reason why his illness has not been diagnosed yet is because the writers are taking time to research his condition before naming it. 

@ bold - true - it is mostly attraction / liking / admiration of outer looks etc.