•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all! I watched the initial episodes, but hated that they fast tracked to the marriage. I stopped watching two episodes before the actual marriage sequence I think... I have been seeing a lot of spoilers and clips and I think I may restart cause I am bored ๐Ÿ˜†

Can anyone give me a quick summary/ run down of what has happened since then??? Would really appreciate it! Thank you!

Well the show isn't "fast paced" if i can say it like that๐Ÿ˜ณ from the show concept point of view bcoz the shaadi was the important step of Dev plan๐Ÿ˜†.

Krisha is madly in love with Dev but not Dev ...he has unknow feelings for her and he is on the guilty trip already ๐Ÿค”

After marriage there had many incidents which awake Krish spymode abt some mysterious secrets of the mahal.

Dev, Jaya Maa and Roma had planned DevIsha marriage so that they can accomplish their mission which is very important for Dev and his family.

Also there is someone in captivity in tbe magal and only the trio Dev, Jaya Maa and Roma are aware of it ...again that person is kept hidden for the betterment of Rathore khandaan.

Hope this ll help u to understd the story line ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ziva01

Well the show isn't "fast paced" if i can say it like that๐Ÿ˜ณ from the show concept point of view bcoz the shaadi was the important step of Dev plan๐Ÿ˜†.

Krisha is madly in love with Dev but not Dev ...he has unknow feelings for her and he is on the guilty trip already ๐Ÿค”

After marriage there had many incidents which awake Krish spymode abt some mysterious secrets of the mahal.

Dev, Jaya Maa and Roma had planned DevIsha marriage so that they can accomplish their mission which is very important for Dev and his family.

Also there is someone in captivity in tbe magal and only the trio Dev, Jaya Maa and Roma are aware of it ...again that person is kept hidden for the betterment of Rathore khandaan.

Hope this ll help u to understd the story line ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you! do we know the motive behind dev marrying krisha?

Originally posted by lovereading14

thank you! do we know the motive behind dev marrying krisha?

Not yet ...we only know that it was part of his plan ...may be today or trow it ll be revealed during Krisha BD party fiasco ๐Ÿ˜†