Kumar Sanu, Kavita Krishnamurthy & Anuradha Paudwal in SRGMP - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

I watched some of the performances on Zee5 today.
My biggest regret is that I have lost all respect for Shankar Mahadevan.
The way he is going over the top with even middling performances is so so disappointing!
Anyway, if you leave out the excesses, the performance which I liked was Ananya's because the song suited her earthy voice. Sounded different.
Neelu was good, and Sharad I liked.

Originally posted by Realityshow

I watched some of the performances on Zee5 today.
My biggest regret is that I have lost all respect for Shankar Mahadevan.
The way he is going over the top with even middling performances is so so disappointing!
Anyway, if you leave out the excesses, the performance which I liked was Ananya's because the song suited her earthy voice. Sounded different.
Neelu was good, and Sharad I liked.

Same about shankar Mahadevan.

He is completely under influence of other two who are ofcourse pro players in all these antics.

It was little bit shocking and upsetting for me

I think SM is like this only in recent years. I watched him hyping average singers in Rising Star and Taare Zameen Par.

Originally posted by mickymouse21

Same about shankar Mahadevan.

He is completely under influence of other two who are ofcourse pro players in all these antics.

It was little bit shocking and upsetting for me

If you notice, HR is very quiet ever since his unfulfilled promise of a song before GFinale to Neelu. He was mush more reactive in IF.
Vishal is looking more like a joker these days. What money can do to people with education! Sad!

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago
Originally posted by altgr

I think SM is like this only in recent years. I watched him hyping average singers in Rising Star and Taare Zameen Par.

Isn't TZPar a film? Or is there a show by that name?

Isn't TZPar a film? Or is there a show by that name?

It was a kids singing show on Star Plus with SM, Tony Kakkar and Jonita Gandhi as the judges.

https://youtu.be/ndh5ULddzHg

It was a kids singing show on Star Plus with SM, Tony Kakkar and Jonita Gandhi as the judges.

https://youtu.be/ndh5ULddzHg

Thanks. Missed it. Any good?

Biren Dang is a familiar name though!

Edited by Realityshow - 2 years ago

If you notice, HR is very quiet ever since his unfulfilled promise of a song before GFinale to Neelu. He was mush more reactive in IF.
Vishal is looking more like a joker these days. What money can do to people with education! Sad!

I wanted to ask something. Why HR has not released the Neelanjana's song after promising? Is he not happy with the end product or Zee is not allowing or something else?

I wanted to ask something. Why HR has not released the Neelanjana's song after promising? Is he not happy with the end product or Zee is not allowing or something else?

Has he even recorded?
I have not seen anything that suggests as much!

Thanks. Missed it. Any good?

Biren Dang is a familiar name though!

Yeah he was in Superstar Singer and was eliminated very early. He won TZP.