Posted: 2 years ago

this is a Post to Appreciate Gm in tonight's episode and his beautiful enactment of this new shade in the last few days.. where adi si so helpless he wants to go to imlie but the more he tries she pushes him back and that Kills adi.. and how Brillaint  Gm is  in managing that Fine Fine balance and bringing this Vunlerability and  highlighting that dependency  of adi on imlie emotionally .. i mean the man is always On top of his game and we make a point to always appreciate it.. He is Adi for a reason but yeh wala balance strike karna is so difficult where he is Humanizing Aditya .. and highlighting his Flaw and his fragile state so beautifuly. adi doesn't know how to get his stability back but that is all he wants in terms of imli. it is such a tough task to not do this in a cliche manner but GM keeps finding more Nuances everyday to show adi is Unsure he really doesn't know what to feel in terms of his place in imlie's life right now but his everything is Her so that yearning and longing is portrayed so beautifully with the line of respecting her wishes.. Imlie said do not come to me even in her anger so adi have to uphold her word like always but khud apni hi dil ke haath majboor hai.. That beautiful steadiness in between his Need to go help and then stayign firm on his ok space denge one can see adi unraveling in peieces at she did not come rememebering her words ke he isn';t responsible for her anymore and theway he leaves.. the way that pain takes over WOw

sharing the caps caz However limited the most Noticeable and prominent Bits of today. thsi is how you make your presence felt.. kaam pe dhyaan do and Smash it.. Keep Rockign Gm. Nobody can play adi liek you do.. and i mean it..

i mean Just Look at this range

a pensive adi lost in the thoughts of why imlie won;t even spend the few mins with hhim too ek dum toota pada hai barely holding himslef together.. playing  hockey with food 😆🤔😆🥺 bas illusion do sab theek hai..

also has anyoen noticed that usually the foodie adi since imlie has gone hasn't been shown to even sip water yeah right as if that is not a big deal. it is small small thigns liek that that come glaringly at you when you watch their bits in isolation and the arc stands out 

Awww my poor baby and his Sighs🤗🥺

Adi's interest only peaking seeing imlie woh surge of life in him legit jaan aana. aww at those smiles how they started peekign seeing her in front of him even if in picture form

phir aryan ko dekh ke dil toots awww and the realization that she chose aryan over him to share her time 

then panic callign hostel caz her safety is top most priority

tomy most fav part of this his pareshaani ke 2 din se nahi gayi hostel toh kahan hai.. the way hsi eyes welled up ke naaraz thi rehti but gahr toh aa jaati aap sabke paas. and Yup naarazgi adi se hai baaki se toh nahi.. Man I just wanted to take him into a hug.. for the foirst time adi actually spoke since imlie ledft more then hi hello at his home but they are beign idiots to nto let him say itna bhi sirf blame game karna hai jabke khud kaunsa kuch kar rahe hain kuch.. khud toh khana nahi chodhna but adi ko galat samjhne ke parampara kaayam rakho.. that man is lonelier than anyone right now it was alwyas and always imlei who did understand hima dn now with her goen he can't even express to anyone..

the way his heart stopped at the Fb's playing in hsi head and didi sayign maybe aryan ke saath oh My Heart..saansein hi toh tham gayi.

hats off like for real.. keep it Going.. This is the kind of acting and shades that show you wahta  true artist is.. you don;'t need mins to show your "Verstality or Layers" it shows in the Miminum of the time and scene by your sheer hardwork .. Bravo for real GM . We are proud of you and way you keep your dignity and maintain your class and still able to manage and float  and keep adi such a respectable character in between the keechad  they like to throw him in 👏

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago

Postign here too

just another Shade of this SPace wala adi lol whilek andar se it is bothering him;.. as always bol to dia kar nahi paayega caz kaha n raha jaata hai

Image Image

Agree NMji

Gashs face shows a myraid of expressions And his eyes speaks volume. We can see expression changing.

Gash portrays the vulnerability & flaws of Adi brilliantly.👏 Adi never uses his masculinity to show machoness when GM is an established action hero. He doesn't even need that slow motion.😆 He even plays that damsel in distress with perfection❤️

Dono how bhukkad Adi sat infront of that plate of food  and without eating it😆 otherwise He even eat from imlies plate 🤣

Oh boy that dil toots moment🥺

Always a proud fan of GM☺️

I have newfound appreciation for GM in this phase of Adi😆.....matlab we've already seen some superb performances from him over the course of the last year but he's really knocking it out of the park with the small nuances in the limited footage they are giving to Adi these days in this passive mode😆. 

It all again comes back to the same thing ki making even laachaari and helplessness something interesting to watch is not an easy thing.....lol it's a marvel.....I've been so frustrated with Adi ka laachaari mode since a while but the way GM is portraying it ever since Imlie left T house has deffo added new shades to it and compelled me to connect with Adi ke emotions again....lovely work from him👏

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

No matter what , there is something in these characters and the way it is potrayed by both Gm and ST that ties me to them. Today when GM was so hurt by inlie when he thought imlie was cutting him out slowly and relying on asr… I just wanted to hug him tight. Takes a lot to make anyone make me feel like that but he is doing it so well. He doesn’t need a lot of ss to have a lasting effect or impact on the scene. I am in awe. And thanks NM for the caps! ❤️

Originally posted by AreYaar

I have newfound appreciation for GM in this phase of Adi😆.....matlab we've already seen some superb performances from him over the course of the last year but he's really knocking it out of the park with the small nuances in the limited footage they are giving to Adi these days in this passive mode😆. 

It all again comes back to the same thing ki making even laachaari and helplessness something interesting to watch is not an easy thing.....lol it's a marvel.....I've been so frustrated with Adi ka laachaari mode since a while but the way GM is portraying it ever since Imlie left T house has deffo added new shades to it and compelled me to connect with Adi ke emotions again....lovely work from him👏

Wohi toh ! As if we haven't  been seeing adi ki bechargi max since months and monts but he just somehow manages to bring something different something original that variates one udaasi and dukh from other the way adi ki woh longing yet apne aap ko sambhal kena has been done truly enthralling work 👏 

Originally posted by Rollingdeep

No matter what , there is something in these characters and the way it is potrayed by both Gm and ST that ties me to them. Today when GM was so hurt by inlie when he thought imlie was cutting him out slowly and relying on asr… I just wanted to hug him tight. Takes a lot to make anyone make me feel like that but he is doing it so well. He doesn’t need a lot of ss to have a lasting effect or impact on the scene. I am in awe. And thanks NM for the caps! ❤️

Yup and that itself is a win when despite making mistakes when despite being actually full of flaws you still win the audience and they want to protect you save you and not want you to leave their screen we crave for adi more and more nd his reactions cz he is the only one who is making sense  who has any sense of koo actual connect to the core and to the audience  and you are welcome about caps

Originally posted by .SNOWWHITE.

Agree NMji

Gashs face shows a myraid of expressions And his eyes speaks volume. We can see expression changing.

Gash portrays the vulnerability & flaws of Adi brilliantly.👏 Adi never uses his masculinity to show machoness when GM is an established action hero. He doesn't even need that slow motion.😆 He even plays that damsel in distress with perfection❤️

Dono how bhukkad Adi sat infront of that plate of food  and without eating it😆 otherwise He even eat from imlies plate 🤣

Oh boy that dil toots moment🥺

Always a proud fan of GM☺️

Yup so with you  ke it is not easy to do all shades with such conciction even if GM himself is not convinced he never let's it show  onscreen or hardly ever it feels like he is zoning out mostly he brings kuch naya esp when it is in connection to.imlie it is only other matter where je just cannot do or but be total khamba lol 😉 

he's literally the only thing that's making me watch this show right now warna everything else is super boring, even this flip-flop Imlie 🤔