Bravo GM:)) - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by happy007

he's literally the only thing that's making me watch this show right now warna everything else is super boring, even this flip-flop Imlie 🤔

..I think we all can agree that we do not connect to this split personality wali imlie.  Hilarious people associate adi with 2 jodis yet adi has no faraks to give to anyone but imlie never had but yeh nayi  nayi  woke imlie is their ideal caz she is as khokli..

Baaki yes agreed mostly watching for adi only now 

GM’s portrayal of Adi right now does deserve its own thread! 

I too have a new found appreciation of GM and how he is portraying Adi in this phase. He is so hurt and he is showing that beautifully… and with the new segments out tiday - he is behaving as expected- his emotions only come out to imlie and no one else and that is what we are witnessing. 
kudos to GM for making us relate to Adi and his emotions!

Thanks NM , GM deserve this appreciation👍🏼.

He made reel character so alive, that we can connect with Adi's emotions despite of his flaws, mistakes and dumbness. not  able to connect this Imeli. But watch only GM /Adi scenes

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Wohi toh ! As if we haven't  been seeing adi ki bechargi max since months and monts but he just somehow manages to bring something different something original that variates one udaasi and dukh from other the way adi ki woh longing yet apne aap ko sambhal kena has been done truly enthralling work 👏 

+1....and I guess this can only be appreciated if people don't measure Adi's worth as a character from the sense of how "dumb" he is....lol....I'm amazed reading these as the reasonings for people saying he isn't "acceptable" as a character.....lol kamaal ki duniya hai ab jismein ek insaan ke blind spots are reasons to hate on him rather than understanding how situations have build up from all sides for the current mess. Assigning blame to one person alone is a misreading of this situation completely. 

Anyways, this thread is for GM so I'll come back to that....his ability to still cut to the core of Adi's emotions even in the middle of this convoluted drag is remarkable indeed. He anchors this character even when writers don't leave him with much to play with in the need to pander to the superficial reductionist crowd😆

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

this is a Post to Appreciate Gm in tonight's episode and his beautiful enactment of this new shade in the last few days.. where adi si so helpless he wants to go to imlie but the more he tries she pushes him back and that Kills adi.. and how Brillaint  Gm is  in managing that Fine Fine balance and bringing this Vunlerability and  highlighting that dependency  of adi on imlie emotionally .. i mean the man is always On top of his game and we make a point to always appreciate it.. He is Adi for a reason but yeh wala balance strike karna is so difficult where he is Humanizing Aditya .. and highlighting his Flaw and his fragile state so beautifuly. adi doesn't know how to get his stability back but that is all he wants in terms of imli. it is such a tough task to not do this in a cliche manner but GM keeps finding more Nuances everyday to show adi is Unsure he really doesn't know what to feel in terms of his place in imlie's life right now but his everything is Her so that yearning and longing is portrayed so beautifully with the line of respecting her wishes.. Imlie said do not come to me even in her anger so adi have to uphold her word like always but khud apni hi dil ke haath majboor hai.. That beautiful steadiness in between his Need to go help and then stayign firm on his ok space denge one can see adi unraveling in peieces at she did not come rememebering her words ke he isn';t responsible for her anymore and theway he leaves.. the way that pain takes over WOw

sharing the caps caz However limited the most Noticeable and prominent Bits of today. thsi is how you make your presence felt.. kaam pe dhyaan do and Smash it.. Keep Rockign Gm. Nobody can play adi liek you do.. and i mean it..

i mean Just Look at this range

a pensive adi lost in the thoughts of why imlie won;t even spend the few mins with hhim too ek dum toota pada hai barely holding himslef together.. playing  hockey with food 😆🤔😆🥺 bas illusion do sab theek hai..

also has anyoen noticed that usually the foodie adi since imlie has gone hasn't been shown to even sip water yeah right as if that is not a big deal. it is small small thigns liek that that come glaringly at you when you watch their bits in isolation and the arc stands out 

Awww my poor baby and his Sighs🤗🥺

Adi's interest only peaking seeing imlie woh surge of life in him legit jaan aana. aww at those smiles how they started peekign seeing her in front of him even if in picture form

phir aryan ko dekh ke dil toots awww and the realization that she chose aryan over him to share her time 

then panic callign hostel caz her safety is top most priority

tomy most fav part of this his pareshaani ke 2 din se nahi gayi hostel toh kahan hai.. the way hsi eyes welled up ke naaraz thi rehti but gahr toh aa jaati aap sabke paas. and Yup naarazgi adi se hai baaki se toh nahi.. Man I just wanted to take him into a hug.. for the foirst time adi actually spoke since imlie ledft more then hi hello at his home but they are beign idiots to nto let him say itna bhi sirf blame game karna hai jabke khud kaunsa kuch kar rahe hain kuch.. khud toh khana nahi chodhna but adi ko galat samjhne ke parampara kaayam rakho.. that man is lonelier than anyone right now it was alwyas and always imlei who did understand hima dn now with her goen he can't even express to anyone..

the way his heart stopped at the Fb's playing in hsi head and didi sayign maybe aryan ke saath oh My Heart..saansein hi toh tham gayi.

hats off like for real.. keep it Going.. This is the kind of acting and shades that show you wahta  true artist is.. you don;'t need mins to show your "Verstality or Layers" it shows in the Miminum of the time and scene by your sheer hardwork .. Bravo for real GM . We are proud of you and way you keep your dignity and maintain your class and still able to manage and float  and keep adi such a respectable character in between the keechad  they like to throw him in 👏

Thanks so much NM for the tag. As I have said before, right now I am barely holding on just to see his character arc - the guy has always gotten me invested in the story and more so Adi as a character is still interesting and extremely relevant to me even now. While I have hated him, lived him and even wanted to smack him over the head sometimes😆, scenes like this remind me why we still hold on and root for Adi. GM has this ability to take whatever little he is gives and put his own special touch, soa much so that even with minimal screen space he leaves a mark with the audience.

Today the entire arc, from him being dejected at Imkie rejecting him and preventing him from staying back to even protect her, really pierced through the numbness he had been carrying all these days since she left. Adi always has felt that Imlie is firstly his responsibility and after that everything else came. Even when this relationship started, her safety, her health and making sure she was fine was what connected them together, even if they did not want to a knowledge the relationship that was there between them. Even when he berated her for the smallest things, he made sure she was safe and sound in every way he could. That today, after everything they have been through, she chooses to not tell him she is homeless and instead trusts Aryan with putting a roof over her head, has hurt Adi the most. 

The riot of emotions in Adi's face - from surprise, to confusion, to disbelief, to anger and then finally hurt - in a few seconds GM was able to communicate all these without missing a beat or allowing even one of them to feel misplaced or mistimed. GM has always been a very meticulous and thorough performer, but with scenes like these, he is able to add those nuances and depth that add to the overall realism and connect we need to really understand the thinking of his character. Really, all the praise and adulation he gets, he deserves every one of it and more. Kudos to the guy.

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Thanks so much NM for the tag. As I have said before, right now I am barely holding on just to see his character arc - the guy has always gotten me invested in the story and more so Adi as a character is still interesting and extremely relevant to me even now. While I have hated him, lived him and even wanted to smack him over the head sometimes😆, scenes like this remind me why we still hold on and root for Adi. GM has this ability to take whatever little he is gives and put his own special touch, soa much so that even with minimal screen space he leaves a mark with the audience.

Today the entire arc, from him being dejected at Imkie rejecting him and preventing him from staying back to even protect her, really pierced through the numbness he had been carrying all these days since she left. Adi always has felt that Imlie is firstly his responsibility and after that everything else came. Even when this relationship started, her safety, her health and making sure she was fine was what connected them together, even if they did not want to a knowledge the relationship that was there between them. Even when he berated her for the smallest things, he made sure she was safe and sound in every way he could. That today, after everything they have been through, she chooses to not tell him she is homeless and instead trusts Aryan with putting a roof over her head, has hurt Adi the most. 

The riot of emotions in Adi's face - from surprise, to confusion, to disbelief, to anger and then finally hurt - in a few seconds GM was able to communicate all these without missing a beat or allowing even one of them to feel misplaced or mistimed. GM has always been a very meticulous and thorough performer, but with scenes like these, he is able to add those nuances and depth that add to the overall realism and connect we need to really understand the thinking of his character. Really, all the praise and adulation he gets, he deserves every one of it and more. Kudos to the guy.

@bold: Word to this bit.....riot of emotions it was indeed....and I think it's coming after a long time of us also feeling like zombies watching Adi in his zombie khambaa mode😆....toh jab aise riot of emotions nikalte hain in a scene, it makes you sit up and take notice all the more.....lol matlab mere liye toh aise hi hua in this scene ki even without him barely uttering a line, so much got communicated about Adi's emotions in this moment....it was a very fascinating thing to watch unfolding😆.....GM really did take it to another level. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

@bold: Word to this bit.....riot of emotions it was indeed....and I think it's coming after a long time of us also feeling like zombies watching Adi in his zombie khambaa mode😆....toh jab aise riot of emotions nikalte hain in a scene, it makes you sit up and take notice all the more.....lol matlab mere liye toh aise hi hua in this scene ki even without him barely uttering a line, so much got communicated about Adi's emotions in this moment....it was a very fascinating thing to watch unfolding😆.....GM really did take it to another level. 

Haan usually toh isko bas wohi 2 , 3 token reactions  laga ke chod dete jlhain the fact that they let his emotions play out  and actually did not bother editing them have helped a great deal too

bumping up caz the man JUST FREAKIG KILLED IT ONCE AGAIN

posting here too  just caz GM was too amaizng 

man this was kinda scary i legit was liek plz koi sambhalo adi ko.. the hystericla laughs and his ab iss ghar main sirf Hum rehte hain woh nahi  rehti jo kabhi aayi thi awwww..

Btw for those who claim adi doesn't love imlei and hamesha malini hi uski rahi hai jab malini gayi thi toh kab yeh aise unravel hua tha? did he even blink.. this is a delayed reaction from adi  but it Hit home now for thim ke sab actually khatam ho gaya hai and yehi hona tha hamesha se imlie ke jaane se yehi hota hai and aage bhi hoga

maa and bete ka tashan was alag level of fireworks smiley36smiley14