Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is so going to work at screen , and deepika was such a breath of fresh air. She looked so good, just lightened up the whole screen.

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Genuine question (correct me if I’m wrong) - this match that India won w/ Kapil Dev and team was SO SPECIAL and memorable because it was the first match EVER for India to win in the World Cup, right?? 

My “knowledge” about cricket begins and ends with Dhoni and every time he plays. My family calls me a fake cricket fan and they’re kinda right about that but still. Like my love and excitement for SSR’s Dhoni movie was on another level. 

I’m excited to watch this one too 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why can't I see the trailer? Is it taken down?

Its back.Good to see BW bringing out quality products.Udham Singh and 83 in recent months.

Edited by you2 - 2 years ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved the trailer. Got a glimpse of the first ever world cup winning moments of india which my father rave about.

It seems like everyone did a commentable job except Deepika's hair dresser. The wig look so unreal .Except that the trailer worth the whistle.

Ennuyi thumbnail

Probably didnt get the permission to shoot at Lords grounds hence the final looks underwhelming..like playing in your backyard. Lords stadium is goosebump inducing, that was totally not there 

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Genuine question (correct me if I’m wrong) - this match that India won w/ Kapil Dev and team was SO SPECIAL and memorable because it was the first match EVER for India to win in the World Cup, right?? 

My “knowledge” about cricket begins and ends with Dhoni and every time he plays. My family calls me a fake cricket fan and they’re kinda right about that but still. Like my love and excitement for SSR’s Dhoni movie was on another level. 

I’m excited to watch this one too 

Yes that was the first time India won the WC, This victory paved way for the Sachins and Ganguly's to take up cricket.

This was the time when British and the WI's ruled cricket and no one gave India a chance.

I think I ve heard the cricketers share their stories, I think it was Srikanth who had gotten married and booked tickets for his honeymoon closer to the end of GC matches. But then he had to cancel and rebook since India qualified for the next stage and went onto WIN the WC.

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Probably didnt get the permission to shoot at Lords grounds hence the final looks underwhelming..like playing in your backyard. Lords stadium is goosebump inducing, that was totally not there 

They did shoot at Lord's stadium if I am not wrong.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ok wow that was something. I don't think I've cried watching a trailer in a very long time. 

So many scenes hit you hard, esp the one where there was no bus pickup for the Indian Cricket Team. Goes to show that no matter what the adversity, always fight until you've won ❤️

I loved how they didn't give the names of the actors at the end, instead we saw the names of the cricketers. ❤️

Special mention to Pankaj Tripathi, its refreshing to see him do something different!

Originally posted by: you2

Why can't I see the trailer? Is it taken down?

Its back.Good to see BW bringing out quality products.Udham Singh and 83 in recent months.

Was it taken down? Gosh . Glad the issue is resolved now

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ok wow that was something. I don't think I've cried watching a trailer in a very long time. 

So many scenes hit you hard, esp the one where there was no bus pickup for the Indian Cricket Team. Goes to show that no matter what the adversity, always fight until you've won ❤️

I loved how they didn't give the names of the actors at the end, instead we saw the names of the cricketers. ❤️

Special mention to Pankaj Tripathi, its refreshing to see him do something different!

Yup saw some people say cliche usual tropes etc. But them not having a bus and people undermining them, all this happened for real. 

One shouldn't compare things to how Team India is treated today. 

Edited by LegolasGondolin - 2 years ago