Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

yes and lil bit same as lakshmi bhagya . Like parents are not with her , and Tanu also lived with her Chachi , & they hate her but her Uncle loved her very much . But Rishi & Tanu loves each other .There was no Malishka in that serial . 

I like that serial very much Sharad Malhotra & Kratika Senger have fire chemistry ,  but isme bhi koii or finalize ho gaya  Shaheeeeer 😭🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🥲

Do u all know, that Manit have also been finalized for Naagin4 & Shaurya or anokhi ki kahani even he had done promo shoots als for these two  , but at the last moment they changed 💔.

Hamara MJ bohot hardships se guzra hua hai 🥲

Now just wish ki koii achaa sa serial mil jaye 🙏🤞

Whattt?? Why? How do you know?

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rmahi25

Whattt?? Why? How do you know?

Don't u watch Zazzbat realty show in which , Rishabh was also enter as guest smthng ..

In that episode , Naren of Piya Albela , Shaurya of Saak, & MJ the ....

To usme bataya tha MJ ne ke last moment par vo sab Karan ko mil gaya , varna yeh show me karne wala tha . Sab kuch finalized ho gaya tha🥺.But ..

Or naagin 4 ki to news aayi thi bohot , Google karlo ...

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Eeh Yeah.

I am having the same feeling. Koi popular versatile underrated actor ko pakka khoja jaa raha hoga. That's it. Uparse they've to make sure that actor can establish a good bromance with Karan & Sameer. Plus, a sparkling fiery chemistry with Sherlyn(Ruhi). 

Array itna hi important character ( Preeran fans would vehemently disagree) hai Rishabh and Aisa actor chahiye Rishabh Kay liye, toh they could have used Manit himself na. The guy returned with high expectations & excitement and usko & his fans ko mila 🔔 🔔 

Unless a good actor is really looking for work why would he settle down for a watered down version of Rishabh 😕

Girish thodi na hai, 1 scene par episode chalega. The makers would have to show new Rishabh more so the audience gets used to him.

ws_loki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kritika_Sharma1

Don't u watch Zazzbat realty show in which , Rishabh was also enter as guest smthng ..

In that episode , Naren of Piya Albela , Shaurya of Saak, & MJ the ....

To usme bataya tha MJ ne ke last moment par vo sab Karan ko mil gaya , varna yeh show me karne wala tha . Sab kuch finalized ho gaya tha🥺.But ..

Or naagin 4 ki to news aayi thi bohot , Google karlo ...

Are you referring to this episode? 

https://youtu.be/JoaP_P1onSU

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ws_loki

Are you referring to this episode? 

https://youtu.be/JoaP_P1onSU

yeah this one 👍🏼

ws_loki thumbnail

This is not the shaurya guy. He was in that chef/dhabha show. I am happy Manit got to play Rishabh.

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Eeh Yeah.

I am having the same feeling. Koi popular versatile underrated actor ko pakka khoja jaa raha hoga. That's it. Uparse they've to make sure that actor can establish a good bromance with Karan & Sameer. Plus, a sparkling fiery chemistry with Sherlyn(Ruhi). 

Same feelings

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ws_loki

This is not the shaurya guy. He was in that chef/dhabha show. I am happy Manit got to play Rishabh.

oh that was ZINDAGI ki mehak .