Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya AT #273 ~ Khud Ke Rahe Na, Bas Ho Gaye Tere - Page 7

White-Lilac thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by-07RB

For me, Hopefully not any time soon. 😆Marriage just scares me a lot in general.

Lol there's time for marriage ðŸ˜† jab kisi ki bhi shaadi hogi to pata chal hi jaayega ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-imkt

Lol mujse pucho how it scares I got married 6 month back 

Wait you're married? ðŸ˜† hume pata hi nahi tha ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail

Seeing tv serials my imagination has become wild. Also i know some people whose mother in law are horrible. Sweet on the face but cunning inside. Thats the thing that scares me the most minus the responsibilities that comes with in laws.

Btw how is ur mil??

I honestly never paid much attention to this topic ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-imkt

Ab tum hi batao pati dur mein yaha saas ke bich mein uff uff uff

Love marriage ya arrange marriage? ðŸ¤£

Ria23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-White-Lilac

I honestly never paid much attention to this topic ðŸ¤£

First I didn’t either. But seeing tv mils i really thought real life mils are also same kind of plotting planning. So started to get scared. ðŸ˜†

White-Lilac thumbnail

First I didn’t either. But seeing tv mils i really thought real life mils are also same kind of plotting planning. So started to get scared. ðŸ˜†

I don't think people plot like tv mils in real life but yeah you might end up having different opinions regarding a lot of things ðŸ¤£ at least that's what I've heard from others ðŸ¤£

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-White-Lilac

I don't think people plot like tv mils in real life but yeah you might end up having different opinions regarding a lot things ðŸ¤£ at least that's what I've heard from others ðŸ¤£

I have heard from one that her mil always find fault in her work. Tells her how she used to manage everything efficiently when she got married. And always tells me that her mil expects her to do the all house work and the job also. But doesn’t help her at all.
She is really sweet so doesn’t reply back but i think If i might be in her place it wouldn’t be easy on any of them to live in a house because I can’t tolerate unnecessary taunts.

Ria23 thumbnail

I just realized how all the talks became centered around imaginary mil that I don’t even have YET🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

I have heard from one that her mil always find fault in her work. Tells her how she used to manage everything efficiently when she got married. And always tells me that her mil expects her to do the all house work and the job also. But doesn’t help her at all.
She is really sweet so doesn’t reply back but i think If i might be in her place it wouldn’t be easy on any of them to live in a house because I can’t tolerate unnecessary taunts.

Few mils are like that who keep taunting for everything the dils does ðŸ˜†I hope I don't end up with someone like this in future ðŸ¤£

White-Lilac thumbnail

I just realized how all the talks became centered around imaginary mil that I don’t even have YET🤣

We all shift to marriage discussions once in a while here ðŸ¤£ but everytime it's about what kind of a life partner we want and get tips from the experts here ðŸ¤£ sasu maa ki entry pehli baar hui hai discussions me ðŸ¤£