Posted: 2 years ago

Stupid uploaders restricting it to the Indian zone ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Can't watch the video - If someone can write it out what is being mentioned in it!

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Stupid uploaders restricting it to the Indian zone ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

Can't watch the video - If someone can write it out what is being mentioned in it!

Glimpses of scenes were shown rapidly 

Scene 1 - Krisha comes out of her room to the swimming pool area decorated for her Birthday. Touched she asks him if he did all this for her. Dev replies it was her wish to spend her birthday with him.

Scene 2 With her back against a tree Aarav (or Madhav ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ)  squeezes Krisha's face screaming " I hate your bloody face ! " Dev comes there and tosses him onto the cake trolley (Somebody pls make a gif of that. He looks like a bheegi billi being tossed to the trash๐Ÿคฃ)

Scene 3 In retaliation Aarav plants a gift among Krisha's gifts in the car dhikki. Something to do with Dev's first wife.

Scene 4 As shown in the promo Krisha comes down the stairs in her red saree. As she is celebrating she sees something on the projector in front of her.

Scene 5 Devastated she asks Dev " Yeh sab sach hain ? Apne ne itne badi baat chupai humse !! " ( Her voice boomerangs in 3d effect)

Fast forwards to next scene she shouts".... hain woh ? "Dev angrily grabs her hand 

"Apke ko Janna hai.. Aaye mere Saath !" They drive to a cliff. Pointing dramatically to the cliff drop he yells "Waha !"

Edited by Hallyumint - 2 years ago

Thank you for the brief! โค๏ธ

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Thank you for the brief! โค๏ธ

How do u tag someone? 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

How do u tag someone? 

Right underneath where you type your reply, there's a box that says ยฐTag Usersยฐ - You can search names there and tag members!

Deleted 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kinu17

watch this link ..I already posted in the forum ..check topic ..november 29th spoiler..โ˜บ..for u this ..

https://www.zee5.com/tvshows/details/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-naa/0-6-4z525220/tere-bina-jiya-jaye-naa-november-29-2021-episode-spoiler/0-1-6z547628

Is my link not sufficient nor the written update i posted ? 

Ur video sorry to say cant open ๐Ÿ˜” it said its not for the country I live ๐Ÿ˜’plus wu is helpful for sure but if u watch it its different..isnot it? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thus I helped her..and 29th spoiler is already in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..nothing to be senti ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by kinu17

Ur video sorry to say cant open ๐Ÿ˜” it said its not for the country I live ๐Ÿ˜’plus wu is helpful for sure but if u watch it its different..isnot it? ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thus I helped her..and 29th spoiler is already in the forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..nothing to be senti ๐Ÿ˜Š

It's not about you helping her. If she is able to open a video link  for her.  

This about u.  I checked if there was a 29th spoiler didn't see one so i posted. Many a times zee 5 link is difficult to open so put a direct Youtube link. 

Thinking that zee 5 would be inaccessible in other countries like hotstar I took the trouble of putting a wu so that nobody misses out. If there isn't a need for wu and  another link is available to see i am glad for that. 

But for this post  even if there is no preview discussion am i not entitled to have some expectations ? This is the 2nd time you've treated this post like it doesn't exist. 

Should i not get miffed then ? 

Edited by Hallyumint - 2 years ago