Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

AbhiRa/HarshAli AT #1 - Dil Tu Ne Chua Hai Sau Martaba - Page 6

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Okay I have this confession of them playing around in my head ... So will share it with you guys. 

Let's imagine AbhiRa have taken a step back and are best friends now. They do love each other a lot but wanted to start afresh and hence friends and are now trying to confess it to each other and now Abhimanyu has to go to another city for a month for some operations and exhibitions. And they are in Abhimanyu's apartment. 

Akshara moved from one place to another as she gathered the utensils to cook something for Abhimanyu as they are having their meal together before he leaves for Aasam the next morning. Her mind was buzzed with a lot of things and she could not even wrap it around one single thing. There are just too many things for her to think of.

She put the saucepan on the slab with a bang and Abhimanyu jumped on his place. The knife with which he was chopping vegetables slipped from his hand as his eyes widened when he saw Akshara boring holes in the wall in front of her. He could literally see smoke coming off from her ears. 

"What happened to her? Why she is transforming into Durga Ma?" He muttered under his breath as he picked up the knife from the ground. 

He once again jumped back in shock. "Gosh girl, what has gotten into you? Achanak se aise badi badi aankhein leke saamne aake khadi kyu ho gyi ho?" He screeched. 

And that's when he noticed the belan on her hand. His lashes dropped and then his eyes looked at her. One could read shock and innocence in it but Akshara was too far gone for it. 

"Tumhara jaana zaruri hai?" She asked, the belan tapped on her hand.

Gulping down the fear, he composed himself, "Haan. Doctor hun aur jab mere profession ki kisi ko zarurat hogi toh jaana toh padega na..." He said looking down at her, his voice soft and loving as he saw her face fell down.

"Hmm," she turned away from him to hide her disappointment.... Putting the saucepan on gas as she added water and tea powder to boil. 

He did caught on to it but decided not to say a word and got back to chopping. 

"Can't another doctor go in place of yours?" She once again asked.

He sighed, "Akshara, I am going for my work... I don't see why is it turning out be such a issue. It's not we are lovers and now have to maintain a long distance relationship and you are scared. Hum dost hai aur iss se tumhe kya fark padta hai ki main ek mahine ke liye kisi aur sehar jaa raha hun?!" He pressed the buttons. He was already tired of waiting for her to confess and always pushing their relationship under friendship rug.

She turned towards him in anger, her eyes watering yet getting red with anger. " Seriously Mr Abhimanyu Birla? Mujhe kya fark padta aur kyu fark padta hai? Seriously, this is what you know of me that you have to ask me this idotic question? This is what we are?"

His jaw twitched as he gritted his teeth in anger as he heard Mr Abhimanyu Birla from her. It always reminded him of the time she rejected and even though he accepted it was his fault and have asked sorry for it but that hurts him ... Still . " Yes, Ms Akshara Goenka, I want to know... Kyunki wo kya hai na, main antaryami toh hun nhi ki mujhe aapke mann mein ki baatein pata ho. Ki aap kya kehna chahti hai, kya sochti hai, kya feel kar rahi, kyu kar Rahi hai .. ye sab mujhe pehle se pata ho. I can have an idea but no way in hell I will know if that's the truth. So either make it clear or don't blame it on me."

She boiled with anger as Ms. Akshara Goenka rang in her ears. Taking quick steps towards him she pushed him backwards. Looking directly into his she said in a deep voice,  "Agli baar agar mere ko Ms Akshara Goenka bolne ki galti ki toh tumhari Jaan toh main personally lungi," he nodded like an obedient kid.

Already itna paas aa kar jaan le rhi ho ab kya chaaku se bhokogi. He mused in his mind.

"Okay but still my question remains... Tumhe kya fark padta hai... Hum toh bas dost hai aur dost long distance friendship ache se carry kar hi lete hai.. toh tumhe fark nhi padna chahiye," he said in a playful tone and pushed her a little backwards as he moved past her. 

She grabbed his hand and pulled him to her. Fisting his collars, she tip toed, " Mujhe fark padta hai kyunki tumse ladne ki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe. Fark padta hai kyunki tumhari muskurahat dekh kar muskane ki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe. Fark padta hai kyunki tumhe gale se laga kar rone ki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe. Fark padta hai kyunki tumhare saath khushi mein naachne ki aadat ho gayi hai mujhe... Fark padta hai kyunki tumhari bakwas sunte sunte sone ki aadat ho gyi hai mujhe aur mujhe fark isiliye padta hai Mr. Abhimanyu Birla *as she pulled him closer* kyunki I fu**ing love you and that's one truth you have to always live on and accept." And his hand encircled around her waist their lips touched and they took each other in a world of ecstasy.  

Phew .... Finally over. I hope you guys like it. Ye maine chota sa imagine Kiya tha .. apne aap lamba ho gya 

NoorπŸ€— 

You have penned down so well. 

Why are you not posting this in a separate thread ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amru4krish

Oye oye oye .... Kya bola yaar 

Mja aa gaya πŸ˜‰

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Main ruthiya yaar manawangi

Har chilman phoonk jalawangi

Jad patthar Ranjha pighlega

Tad main Kamli kehlawangi

Abhi be like 

Amru4krish thumbnail
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amru4krish

Kithna emotional one hey yaar.... So much pain....😭 

But love AbhiRa's all VMs

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Count me in

Like button is not working 

Abhiraa thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Mridzy

Ooooh brilliant - we finally have a AbhiRa AT! For me, Saturday's phone scene was BRILLIANT! The dil se bandi ek dor, Akshara's reaction on hearing Abhi's voice - and the 'I love you' to Neil and her happiness on hearing those words as if said to her - hayyyyeeeeeee!!! 

If we keep getting cryptic scenes like this and the dream - I am a happy camper. 😁😁

I thought I'd need their physical interactions  tht nah, Abhira are absolutely adorable even when they're not in the same frame. 

I also liked how the lights began to flicker during the scene and many people noticed this. It was like the universe is on their side and explains their connection. I hope the makers continue to input more such symbolism and metaphors.

I just hope Akshara thinks about herself and decides to make Abhi hers because what is the point of preparing the party and declaring her love silently if she is only going to stay away from him.