AbhiRa/HarshAli AT #1 - Dil Tu Ne Chua Hai Sau Martaba - Page 121

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Khayali_pulao

Amnu 🤗

Aaj toh episode ne itna DIL Khush kar diya ki my husband (he is a OCD😆) had picked up a fight over something and I was all the time only giggling and laughing thinking about the episode 🤣

Aww thats so sweet of you😉

Originally posted by iheartChai

Sam, I was the same way too. Goofy grin throughout. Today's episode was so repeat watchable. We got some solid Abhira time. A little bit of masti, heartbreak, and open talk between the two.

@bold that hug said it all. Even when drunk they realize their plight and Akshara just finally gave in and hugged Abhi because she could as no one was there to interfere. 

Tomorrow we will probably get another half dose before family comes in and brings us all back to reality 🥺

I bet the family just sees them sitting across from each other around the fire bucket 😆 I doubt they are in each other's arms passed out  Or Akshara is sleeping on the bed and Abhi is leaning against the far wall.

I am waiting eagerly for the truth to get exposed in a big way with a huge blowout 😆 

@bold- Grace, I just wish these two can stay like this away from the family and the world from the world by their love for each other, bur alas makers aren't going to give us or them a break.

Originally posted by simran45

I sometimes feel sorry for kairav, then  in next episode i think why i even think that he can be good brother for akshu.

Simran, I was the same way about Kairav about a month ago. When the whole forum was against him, I stood by him, and boy did he disappoint me big time. It was as if he stabbed me and left to die. Kairav is now beyond redemption for me. He'll have to do something drastic to ever get into my good books.

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

I know noor they are stalking you!

Noor they are stalking you big time, first it was your wish list, now its your poetry...

Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

Mush🤗

Manjiri ka fuse permanently gaya hai, she said herself "things are different in present" she thinks her son has moved on🤣

Raita mata ne unka drunk dekh liya hota toh her fuse would have blasted again... They confessed their pain and love ❤❤