MHRW Farewell Thread

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello RaghVi Fans🤗

Today the last episode of the show aired and with this we all bid adieu to MHRW and our beloved RaghVi❤️🤗

This show gave all of us some beautiful memories to cherish😃☺️

So now that the show has come to an end, you all can share your favourite moments, your memories related to the show and the forum😃

We as DTs had a great time with an amazing forum members and its a Goodbye till we meet in some other forum🤗

We all too had our good and bad days here😳

We had to be harsh at times but that's needed for the sake of the forum😳

But still I would say all of you have been an amazing group of people👏😃🤗

Signing off but still very much here😎

With love🤗

Tanu, Manisha and Parm❤️🤗

Edited by braveheartdoc - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why it is so painful to say Goodbye? 😭Mehndihairachnewali will remain close to my heart always. The initial episodes of MHRW was great. It's time to say goodbye India Forum again.

Edited by Mahi108 - 2 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

after a decade this show brought me back on forum..but now as a beautiful journey came to end..very hard to say good bye to all😭😭

made some amazing group of friends❤️❤️, till end though we interacted less, but still we r good friends🤗🤗

cant forget the initial days on forum...first eagerly waiting for the forum to form & then making innumerable posts..as i was more active..

so still i am higher in hall of fame on this forum😆😛 still...as we all used to spend lot of time here...as that time show was interesting & pandaemic was there, nothing much to do..

now as everything went back to normal...will miss the forum & fun we used to have😭

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

i will not tell Tata bye bye

Raghvi lives forever.

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Late but not last I'm come back here to say my bye to RaghVi who made me to join this Forum because that much I loved them and forever will love them 

They were perfect example of hot, sizzling and mature characters in the initial stages of the show i will never forget them how them made me feels different emotions 

And I still remember I uesd to come early morning just to discuss about them and about episode 😆

It was uesd so fun and funny to read different stories from others forums members and make good friends here i the help me too feel comfortable in the forum 

Thanks guys 😳

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi all, I also enjoyed my time here .. This will always remain my OG forum.. I wish to catch up with you all in some other forum some day…🤗

...EhSaas... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Hi all, I also enjoyed my time here .. This will always remain my OG forum.. I wish to catch up with you all in some other forum some day…🤗

Yes if in near future I will watch any show otherwise we will be in touch in PM DM 🤗

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Same here girl🤗

Wish to see you around....soon😊

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I will treasure the initial days of the show and the forum. Made some very good frnds along the way.

Hope to see you all soon.....in some other forum 

Till den

Much love

And Byee bye

muktaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I will always cherish the memories of the show, Raghvi as a couple and individuals, side characters, and everything else.

I will equally miss all the convos we had over here.

Let's hope to meet soon to go gaga over SaiShi's new projects.