TSBTSP - Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 127

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by eshasrk

Just saw Ishi's insta story....looks like Anurag got hurt on his head.....

Maybe the ajeeb fish really was after him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

After seeing todays episode for myself, now I understand why Kajol leaves Anurag.

He will always be thorn btwn the 2 of them and tht is not something she wants. So she sacrifices her love for him and took the decision herself, so tht he should not worry abt her anymore.

Also for the very 1st time ever, we have seen Anurag hurting Kajol physically....that is how frustrated he is at the moment....but nevertheless he has joined the bandwagon finally too like other male leads.

And now tht Anurag seems hurt, Kajol again will run to him, instead of keeping her promise and stay away....how many times do we have to watch these repetative scenes btwn them ??? Yuck !!!

Also I dont hv hope tht Anurag will tell Kajol abt the blackmail....if he couldnt open his mouth in the hospital, how will he open it now ??

And the illogical part is tht that bitch is allowing Anurag to go to Haridwar instead of insisting to accompany him ??

How does she know he wont meet Kajol on the way or talk to her ??

Where is the damn logic in this track...ufff.

He is scared like a mouse to tell Kajol the truth, but is not scared to go to Haridwar alone without tht bitch.....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―

Bold: just want to express this- feeling beyond disgusted, to hell with their foolish frustrations in life

actually I was somewhat back to excited because I also saw Ishita and Karan’s stories, and they’re happening at an isolated mandir by the look of it and there are flower decoration (maybe the secret wedding theory might play out) until I saw your post and the part in bold. Now I’m just feeling extremely distasteful about him πŸ˜–

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago

@radiant spark could we please have a new thread? Sorry to bother you with this

Where is that coming he is joining the toxic male leads?

I beg to differ to that because I analyze that scene differently. 

Anurag is not a robot but a human who has feelings..

What about that fear of losing the one you love more than your life.

That's the reaction of Anurag ..fear which makes him not in control of his emotions  thus  that's why Anurag hold on tight kajol ..

For me this was holding tight not manhandling kajol which definitely anurag will never do..

For me anjol is one non toxic couple onscreen .

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago

My gosh....its 3.25 am and they are still shooting ??? 😳😳😳😳

The actors are working sooo damn hard and the so called creatives just keep wasting these ppl their hard work and effort. All of them have families at home and look at the shooting hours....jeezzzz..

They must be exausted 😟😟😴😴

I really hate these makers for what they did to the show lately 

Originally posted by Savee12

Where is that coming he is joining the toxic male leads?

I beg to differ to that because I analyze that scene differently. 

Anurag is not a robot but a human who has feelings..

What about that fear of losing the one you love more than your life.

That's the reaction of Anurag ..fear which makes him not in control of his emotions  thus  that's why Anurag hold on tight kajol 

For me this was holding tight not manhandling kajol which definitely anurag will never do..

For me anjol is one non toxic couple onscreen .

True everyone sees scenes differently. And I am glad tht here we can discuss things maturely and respect everyone's opinion, even if we dont always agree with one another....πŸ€—πŸ€—

For me is tht he hurt Kajol no matter what the circumstances and tht is also becoz of his stupidity.

Kajol had warned him from the moment she met Priyanka that something is off, but Anurag just ignored it.

She kept entering his personal space whenever she wanted, he kept quiet even though he felt totally uncomfortable.

He could shout at Kajol, could be sarcastic to her, but he could never open his mouth to Priyanka to tell her off. 

They are friends....true, but a friend should know their limits and if they dont they should be told in clear words and Anurag always failed to do so.

Even in todays episode he could hv told Kajol abt the blackmail, but still didnt evn though that lunatic was not around...

That is his stupidity...

Now tht he is on the verge of losing Kajol, he goes crazy....

What else is she supposed to do ??? 

Kajol rightfully told him that he will be trapped btwn them 2, so she makes the decision to back out....

You guys omicrone is increasing in India omg I am scared what if they again shut down our show what will happen re

We should support our show as much as we can plez 

Originally posted by Savee12

It's kajol who visualizes Anurag as the traffick cop in haridwar. 

She is seeing him everywhere even as the cab driver.

Kajol gets blessing from a pundit that he sees her pain in her eyes and her incomplete story will be complete soon..

Anurag also gets to write his wish ..

I'm positive about this holy place track for anjol.

I cannot wait to see this bc somehow I am liking this track I don’t know why but after anurag said she will come back I feel ok

We might get something good before  NY

someone pm the TM or else we will never move to new one. It’s ridiculous how we are still here or someone senior from this chat can make new one 

Edited by .Shiva. - 2 years ago