Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Would an older actress and younger actor work in mainstream? - Page 7

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Malaika and Arjun could a movie together. They look fine.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj80 thumbnail

Offcourse it can work as commercial success but you need good writing and actors to agree to do so. If hindi cinema restores back to it's old glory to the time when they came up with interesting,different content which were successful then yeah I believe such movies could be someway round the corner. 

Madhuri and Hrithik would make a good pair and a movie with them could have a potential to be successful commercially.

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Like to read more thoughts on this topic.

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Maaya_Memsaab

Aishwarya is the only "older" actress who can pull audience to the theaters if paired up with a younger actor of this generation, be it Ranbir, Kartik, Ranveer, Tiger etc, as they'll look good. She's proven it already with ADHM. 

The other older actresses aren't convincing enough to play leads anymore due to their fitness. 

I think Priyanka too could be paired up with a younger actor and they would look pretty amazing. 

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Nour7

I think Priyanka too could be paired up with a younger actor and they would look pretty amazing. 

Priyanka had a hit with Ranveer but she was not central character and the other film where they were didn't work out.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

These two already worked.. not as a lead pair but this pair looked bomb and great.. Aish suited him very well never looked like 8 yrs elder to him... :

https://youtu.be/wTgrZE9RWNY

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago