Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is going soooo well. I’m loving it. And it’s exactly what I need to read given what’s been shown on TV. My imagination coming to life!!!!

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anuandavi

Agla update jaldi jaldi likho, i am very eagerly waiting

I'll try to update jaldi jaldi. 😁

Originally posted by: RinSimGur

thanks for the tag :)))))

Pleasure is mine, waiting to know your views. 

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I can not tell you how impeccable your timing is. I really needed something positive after today's episode and this was it.

Thank you so much for updating. Keeps me from writing my OS which is always a bonus

Abhi and his consciousness are having a very interesting conversation and I am loving it. Maybe Akshu in show also needs to be hit with something. 

Update soon, this was lovely!

Thank you, I think?! I think, because this keeps you from writing your OS and I want to read that. :) But thank you, for reading, loving this and leaving this lovely comment. 

In the show I think it's Abhi who needs to be hit with something to shake Akshu out of her stupor. Par let's see what they do! 😁 

Ill try to update it soon. Thanks! :) 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Omggg next update is here 😍😍😍

She is awake... Abhimanyu poor soul he has to bear everything... Hope Goenka's won't create much drama there

Superb update❤❤

Waiting for next one already 

YES, Finally got this done. Thank you, Zen (can I call you that?) Goenkas hai, toh drama hoga na, bechari AKshu, par uska 'husband' hai na to toh she'll be okay. 😁 

Thanks for reading and reviewing. Waise, I'm waiting for OSes from you. Jaldi likho. 

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Yes you can🤗

I have exams in end of month sweetie... So I'm unable to write but have some incomplete ones..will try to complete if possible 

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonia.himk

💖💖💖❤❤❤❤😍😍😍😍

Thank you lovely! 

Originally posted by: lturlapati

You are an amazing writersmiley27

Thank you so much!! 

Originally posted by: esha143

Not just succeeded...you're Outstanding in portraying Abhi's inner turmoil seeing Akshara's state and his battle between his conscience and feelings...this part is simply marvelous 👏👏....will be eagerly waiting to read the next part....please update soon....

Thank you so much. @bold - I took a long while writing this aspect to get it perfect. I am sooo glad it had the desired effect. Ill try and update soon. Thanks!  💙

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

Heyy, thanks for the update, and the tag ❤️💜

Your emotions were on point. I think we're so used to watching Abhi feel so passionately about Akshu, that here also I could totally imagine his mental anguish. And how the poor boy prayed with all his might that it's not his Akshara..

Poor kid :( I feel so bad for Abhi... But somehow, you made up for all his pain as soon as Akshu woke up and looked for him :') called out his name only ... Just wanted him next to her .. Idc about Goenkas and Birlas atm, they just come in between and ruin stuff. Noone would care about Akshara's health, rather they'll fight over the fact that Akshara needs Abhi and what not. 

But I know, that for her, he'll do whatever it takes. Rare..but treasured by everyone :') 

Thanks for making our mornings bright 😊

Loved the update and already waiting for the next one 💜

Thank you soooooo much! Whatever you wrote, that was exactly what I was aiming at with this part, and your comment tells me I managed to pull it off!! Thank you for reading, and commenting. 

You are so right - Goenkas and Birlas just ruin things.. 😁 that's why in this story, as per @UKGirl22's idea, Akshara wants nothing to do with them lot and when they try to get near her, she is going to run far away - right into Abhi's waiting arms ( I am so eager to write that part now) 😁 and your comment just gave me an idea, so thanks much! 

Glad you are enjoying this SS. 

Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

Res 

M gonna read it slowly to gasp it in. Right now in my son’s online class learning with him ABCD again.

Will come back soon. Thanks dear for tagging mesmiley31

Awwww. ABCD ke liye online class.. baap re, I toh am glad schools are open here, both of them go to school, and I can lounge around in the forum without any guilt. Teehee. 

Will wait for your review lovely. 

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: imkt

Wow very interesting concept

Hmm memory loss .. great .. it will be fun to see abhi-akshara married life moment though abhi has to pretend as her huaband.

Loved it and I can’t wait to read more 

And m waiting for your comment which u reserved 

Thank you for the tag darl

Thank you so much. I'll try and update soonish. 

Now the kids are in school, toh I can go and read your SS now. Will go read now. 

Thanks for reading and commenting here. 

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

This is going soooo well. I’m loving it. And it’s exactly what I need to read given what’s been shown on TV. My imagination coming to life!!!!

Girl, thank you so much!! I am so glad I met your expectation and am able to do justice to your idea! Thank you! :) 

PS - Are you from the UK? 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Yes you cansmiley31

I have exams in end of month sweetie... So I'm unable to write but have some incomplete ones..will try to complete if possible 

Great, Zen it is then. 😁 AaH, exams, good luck and do well! Fictions can wait. 🤗

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How much I loved this part…. Esp she calling him “Abhi” and the very thought of he planting a kiss gave me goose bumps😳.

I loved this. What a brilliant writer you are👏

The way you had brought out that inner voice vs the actual emotions was simply awesome. I visualised the turmoil that he went through all the way walking towards her room. 
I can’t wait… thank you so much🤗

maneetarhi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a beautiful chapter......

Also show us Abhi's understanding of Akshara's life before they met... It would be nice na

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khayali_pulao

How much I loved this part…. Esp she calling him “Abhi” and the very thought of he planting a kiss gave me goose bumps😳.

I loved this. What a brilliant writer you are👏

The way you had brought out that inner voice vs the actual emotions was simply awesome. I visualised the turmoil that he went through all the way walking towards her room. 
I can’t wait… thank you so much🤗

Thank you so much! 🤗🤗 I am go glad this part had the desired effect! I'll try to update soonish. 

Thanks! :) 

Mridzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetarhi

Such a beautiful chapter......

Also show us Abhi's understanding of Akshara's life before they met... It would be nice na

Thank you!! Yes, that's exactly the plan - right now in the show they don't know much about each other, I intend to correct that with this fic. 

Thanks. Ill try to update soon. Keep reading and commenting. 

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Waiting for next....👏