Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/3mtsmkrd_vg

Since he couldn't help be a caring hubby, he decided to show his attitude as the kaddos boss ๐Ÿ˜†

Purab Sir is a mess.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just saw a new promo..Thapki sees the video of VD exchanging the names on the doors. She confronted VD and Purab walked in the same time. No doubt the con artist set that up. She knows Thapki is easy target. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Poor girl is totally confused... And the office scene looked kind of unprofessional. Seriously who calls boss sir these days. I know in IT field it is a big NO. 

I didn't get to see the promo, but today was all flop show for Hans. I think her every actions has the reverse impact. In todays episode she tried to make Purab feel they are not suited, asking about what is Taps fav colour and so on. That must be what made him consciously act upon Tap's likes, he pampers her with her favourite flavour cup cake. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Woke up, checked IG and saw at least 3 new promos.๐Ÿ™„ I think the makers are seriously testing the Hansika/Purab angle! Why, only God knows. Anyway, fans are completely ignoring them. If no new ThaRab scenes, theyโ€™re  just creating new vms/edits from old episodes. Love them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

Originally posted by burnnotice

Woke up, checked IG and saw at least 3 new promos.๐Ÿ™„ I think the makers are seriously testing the Hansika/Purab angle! Why, only God knows. Anyway, fans are completely ignoring them. If no new ThaRab scenes, theyโ€™re  just creating new vms/edits from old episodes. Love them๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ

I can't understand how Purab/ Hans is even possible. Coz he is very clear about his relationship with her. Even today he states that you are my friend with the and 'only' a friend implied, may be he has an idea of what she is playing at. 

The only angle they can give from that is Taps deciding to free him from knowing the reason he decided to bring her back after pag phere. 

Originally posted by burnnotice

Purab Sir is a mess.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just saw a new promo..Thapki sees the video of VD exchanging the names on the doors. She confronted VD and Purab walked in the same time. No doubt the con artist set that up. She knows Thapki is easy target. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

You are right see this :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWvYXiWDfp_/?utm_medium=copy_link

I think as I mentioned elsewhere VD might be having her own video clip ๐Ÿ‘. Or did she find out about the fake accident? 

But I am sure  now Taps will hide this from Purab so that the relationship between the mother and the son does not get more worse. So her secrets kept from Purab keeps increasing. ๐Ÿ˜”

Would this prick her conscience too? Enough to consider Purab a victim who has to be freed from a forced relationship? 

Edited by Indulekha00 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Indulekha00

I can't understand how Purab/ Hans is even possible. Coz he is very clear about his relationship with her. Even today he states that you are my friend with the and 'only' a friend implied, may be he has an idea of what she is playing at. 

The only angle they can give from that is Taps deciding to free him from knowing the reason he decided to bring her back after pag phere. 

@bold I agree. I believe if she finds out about his promise to her Mom, sheโ€™ll leave him. Then heโ€™ll realize he loves her. Though, I know he already does. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Imagine today Thapki completed 50 episodes!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I know VD wonโ€™t go down without a fight.๐Ÿ˜‚ She either recorded their conversation where Hansika chose London over Purab; found out she was thrown out from the Music school and the fake accident.

Saw new promo of Thapki confronting Veena about video on wedding day my question is will she tell Putsb what is wrong and will Thapki release him from marriage when she realizes there marriage was intentionally done . I think  Veena will know Hansika will use Thapki to accomplish her plan  to get Purab I hope she has a video of Hansika asking her to get a admission to go to London school and she will dump purab if she she does 

Edited by geetikabhasin - 2 years ago
Originally posted by geetikabhasin

Saw new promo of Thapki confronting Veena about video on wedding day my question is will she tell Putsb what is wrong and will Thapki release him from marriage when she realizes there marriage was intentionally done 

Don't think Taps will tell Purab, then it will create further rift between the mother and son. Even now it is not clear that she will know the whole story... So she might play right into the hands of Hans. If Taps will not know the London deal Hans made with VD, then for her both Purab and Hans are victims, she is the one who came or unknowingly forced to come between them. I guess it would have been okay for her if the marriage error was due to unknown confusion coz then she could take it as Devi MA's intention/ blessing. But this is human made and she now becomes the unwanted burden. Her self respect won't allow her to accept this.