Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

A big thanks to all the family member of an army people.

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

After watching today episode i wanted to salute the family member of the police officer , army , navy and everyone who fights for our country to keep us safe. 

As a wife as a mom if my husband or my kids are sick for a day i get so sacred , i really wonder how the mom , wife , husband , children , siblings of these officers spend their day. How hard it must be to live their life when most of the time they wont even know how and what difficulties they are facing.

Through this message i wanted to thank all of them. ❤️❤️❤️

Today sai expression was really wonderful , She really showed the inner fight a wife faces while sending her husband away to mission , the fear of not know if they will be back walking or in a box.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

True, I loved what the police officer who was driving said, that a family sacrifices a lot the moment they hear such news. 

And I loved both the ways of handling the situation, one was Sai, the emotional part, but at the same time, I loved kaku's words as well ( no chappals please). Would have been even more happy if it would have been said a bit more politely, but her words were apt as well, having a brave heart is necessary.❤️

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kaku dialogues from 2 days about police man’s wife was so impactful I loved that ❤️

And salute to police officers and their families

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very lovely post ❤️

My heart went out for those front liners who lost their lives to save ours during this pandemic.. ❤️

I loved BK today as well.. Police and Army officers wives have to stay strong when their men are fighting in the battle field knowing that whether they will be returning in Box or walking.. ❤️

For the first time I felt the whole family is emotionally connected with each other..