Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Some good touches! - Page 5

dairymilkanu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I loved the part where virat hesitates to mention sai as wife....while eating...he was in his own lala land...suddenly got aware of situation ...and his colleagues was elder to him if we look at age....they too understood their young senior officer was deep in thoughts of his wife...total awkward situation for virat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tapdance

Is Vanku full time CD here anymore? Because most of his posts in the past month or two have been for the PH's new show on Sitara. Could he be given the task to 

supervise two shows Creative writing simultaneously?

Love your positive thinking 😁 Kaash aisa kuch hojaye but now I have feeling that the primary story of Hindi Ghum is Virat's tale of love vs duty no matter how popular Sai as a character is because KD's plotline is the same. That is probably why we don't see any good friends or support given to her. That is also probably why we don't get enough monologues for Sai, she's there on the screen all the time maybe because of her popularity but we don't know her thoughts as well as Virat's as a viewer & she's not given that much depth as a character to explore.

I wish they explore your way of Love vs Duty! But Leena's basic writing and understanding of Love vs Duty is weird 🙄 

but for me kd was more based on emon and family problems rather than rono, it revolved around emon. Here both sai and virat are given equal importance .

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Watched the episode ..

It was a very beautiful episode and  a meaningful one.. Ayesha truly nailed it.. My heart went out for both SaiRat... A young wife scared to death that her husband leaving for a dangerous mission and the husband was holding his emotions inside because it may weaken him further.. Ayesha laments those pain with sheer brilliance.. And so was Neil both have emoted well.. I loved the part when her hands were trembling while doing Aarti.. She was so terrified when recalled how she lost her father in a important mission and then again she was about to loose next important person of her life.. 

Virat was trying to console her by holding her hand that he would come to back her and the promise that he would not let anything happen to him. 

I liked what Kaku said to Sai..She is a wife a public servant she must stay strong ..Thr battle is not only those are in field but also for those who sitting home constantly living with a fear of losing their men.. I loved how kaku let Sai do the Aarti.. 

Ashwini was annoying out of all..Like seriously woman why everything she has to align with some mere coincidence.. Ridiculous she was 🤢..Whats in the name of god if they stay apart one falls in trouble..How it is related with Sai moving back to her room has brought all these.. It's his job for heaven sake.. 

Virat gave stern look to Sonali then hugged back baiko more tightly.. 

That little note brought back to old days when there was no internet access or mobile only letters used to be the only way of communication.. 

However Virat is another Ninad in the making.. Even MB was saying today that Ashwini used to pack laddoos for Ninad and same way they used to miss each other.. Looks like his indifference is related to Killing off his best friend.. Often men vent their frustration on their wives..😕😲

He gifted her a perfume so every time she misses him probably will use that perfume.. On the other Virat was too shy to read the note in front of his team who looked quite older than him.. 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shaome

Watched the episode ..

It was a very beautiful episode and  a meaningful one.. Ayesha truly nailed it.. My heart went out for both SaiRat... A young wife scared to death that her husband leaving for a dangerous mission and the husband was holding his emotions inside because it may weaken him further.. Ayesha laments those pain with sheer brilliance.. And so was Neil both have emoted well.. I loved the part when her hands were trembling while doing Aarti.. She was so terrified when recalled how she lost her father in a important mission and then again she was about to loose next important person of her life.. 

Virat was trying to console her by holding her hand that he would come back her and the promise that he would let anything happen to him. 

I liked what Kaku said to Sai..She is a wife a public servant who must stay strong ..Thr battle is not only those are in field but also for those who sitting home constantly living with a fear of losing their men.. I loved how kaku let Sai do the Aarti.. 

Ashwini was annoying out of all..Like seriously woman why everything she has to align with some mere coincidence.. Ridiculous she was 🤢..Whats in the name of god if they stay apart one falls in trouble..How it is related with Sai moving back to her room has brought all these.. It's his job for heaven sake.. 

Virat gave stern look to Sonali then hugged back baiko more tightly.. 

That little note brought back to old days when there was no internet access or mobile only letters used to be the only way of communication.. 

However Virat is another Ninad in the making.. Even MB was saying today that Ashwini used to pack laddoos for Ninad and same way they used to miss each other.. Looks like his indifference is related to Killing off his best friend.. Often men vent their frustration on their wives..😕😲

He gifted her a perfume so every time she misses him probably will use that perfume.. On the other Virat was too shy to read the note in front of his team who looked quite older than him.. 

Perfume was a intimate gift. Good touch by makers.