Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

I have so many points that this entire quote will become a rainbow now. 

@bold That would have been awesome...but Mujhe miss karna was such a hubby thing to say. I loved that part.

@red Virat was full on with his husbandly teasing....and Sai had her filmy aife-y mode on today.

@Green Honestly, I have no idea. There are certain scenes which makers are adding which don't actually make any sense. Like the one in the end when Virat pulls his hand out of Sai's grasp. He looked a bit uncomfortable. It didn't made much sense either.

@pink And add to it the fact that perfume feels like such an intimate gift. Don't know why? It is like that other person wants to feel your presence more when you are around them. When Virat must be buying them, he must have imagined how she will smeel with all the other scents and then must have chosen the best.

I don't know why but this ended up seeming creepy. It's just...it is an intimate gift. That's all I have to say.

@Purple See! This was what I was talking about in my Ayesha post. I don't know if you rememver it or not, but I did made one commenting on Ayesha's acting. Just compare her acting between those few day and the recent ones, it is so different. This was exactly why I felt that something might have been wrong with her (maybe she was tired?) because she has the potential to act so well which she usually do, but in those few episodes, her acting wasn't shining through. 

Loved it in today's episode. I also wanted to comment but forgot, in the car episode too she acted beilliantly. 

You forgot one of the most important part. The best scene was when Sonali gave her chalo ho gaye remark and Virat hugged Sai tightly while giving her the death stare.

He is getting emotional. If he stays in that place with sai for more time,it will be difficult for him to leave. That's why he left. I can't believe I am explaining virat feelings πŸ˜‚. 

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaome

thank you for correcting me.. Actually I have not watched the episode yet lol πŸ˜‚.. 

Do watch it is good. I personally loved ayesha performance and she looked absolutely gorgeous. 

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even now Sai feels Virat May love her as wife. But she hasn’t given any name to her feelings.

Friendship track Sai realized Virat is not in love with   Didi, she cares for her and may love her.

Now Virat is away she may give thought to her feelings, seems she have exam . She will be busy. But with new entry she realizes her love for Virat.

New entry also said she don’t want to do rona-dhona roles. She may turns out be negative.

I am hopeful.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

He is getting emotional. If he stays in that place with sai for more time,it will be difficult for him to leave. That's why he left. I can't believe I am explaining virat feelings πŸ˜‚. 

Oooh...that's so much better. 

@bold: And look! You are going through character development in real life!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I hope confession pehle ho. More 6 months agar hua toh I will go in 'Bas Patralekha' mode

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sofna

You need to hold his hand and watch him write and repeat that instruction .... no other way....πŸ˜”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You are right. He might omit the "not" part πŸ€£

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

I have so many points that this entire quote will become a rainbow now. 

@bold That would have been awesome...but Mujhe miss karna was such a hubby thing to say. I loved that part.

@red Virat was full on with his husbandly teasing....and Sai had her filmy aife-y mode on today.

@Green Honestly, I have no idea. There are certain scenes which makers are adding which don't actually make any sense. Like the one in the end when Virat pulls his hand out of Sai's grasp. He looked a bit uncomfortable. It didn't made much sense either.

@pink And add to it the fact that perfume feels like such an intimate gift. Don't know why? It is like that other person wants to feel your presence more when you are around them. When Virat must be buying them, he must have imagined how she will smeel with all the other scents and then must have chosen the best.

I don't know why but this ended up seeming creepy. It's just...it is an intimate gift. That's all I have to say.

@Purple See! This was what I was talking about in my Ayesha post. I don't know if you rememver it or not, but I did made one commenting on Ayesha's acting. Just compare her acting between those few day and the recent ones, it is so different. This was exactly why I felt that something might have been wrong with her (maybe she was tired?) because she has the potential to act so well which she usually do, but in those few episodes, her acting wasn't shining through. 

Loved it in today's episode. I also wanted to comment but forgot, in the car episode too she acted beilliantly. 

You forgot one of the most important part. The best scene was when Sonali gave her chalo ho gaye remark and Virat hugged Sai tightly while giving her the death stare.

The tighter hug was my fav part too... As if shutting everyone's mouth without saying anything. Add to that Pakhis expression on seeing that πŸ˜‚

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Haven't watched KD. But since you all are mentioning that audiences hated that, why would they replicate it? I hope the new character is somewhat redeemed. Fingers crossed. 🀞🏻🀞🏻🀞🏻

Also, I feel that Pakhis "Virat would want a wife for him" dialogue was stupid on her part. I mean she can see how emotional and attached Sai was to Virat. And after this isn't she herself is pushing Sai to think about him differently πŸ˜€πŸ˜€. Why would you do this when you don't want exactly this to happenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚???

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Virat needs to go to the Kindergarten and start studying about promises, FARZ and life partner and difference between all these words...

Virat when he hears women in need and FARZ together. 

The 20 Best Confused Memes

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Tell me if I am being too hopeful and stupid even after knowing sadist VaankuπŸ˜†

After watching the episode again, I got the feel hearing Pakhis comment he always breaks his vaada. Could it be that Vaanku will show the difference between a Vaada given when Virat lost his marbles and was dumb vs Virat when he gave the Vaada to his wife who he loves dearly πŸ˜† and nothing we are fearing will happen . Shruti is a pivotal cameo like shafaq herself said and she will come and disappear like all other cameos on this showπŸ˜†. 

Ok I am done thinking about positive scenarios for today πŸ€£

Is Vanku full time CD here anymore? Because most of his posts in the past month or two have been for the PH's new show on Sitara. Could he be given the task to 

supervise two shows Creative writing simultaneously?

Love your positive thinking 😁 Kaash aisa kuch hojaye but now I have feeling that the primary story of Hindi Ghum is Virat's tale of love vs duty no matter how popular Sai as a character is because KD's plotline is the same. That is probably why we don't see any good friends or support given to her. That is also probably why we don't get enough monologues for Sai, she's there on the screen all the time maybe because of her popularity but we don't know her thoughts as well as Virat's as a viewer & she's not given that much depth as a character to explore.

I wish they explore your way of Love vs Duty! But Leena's basic writing and understanding of Love vs Duty is weird πŸ™„