Posted: 2 years ago

I’m aware that this post might get deleted but cannot find better platform than IF to write it..

i this it’s high time people stop expecting Neil to acknowledge love he receives as #rat part of #Sairat!
For Neil Ghum show is never going to be about his reel jodi, it’s about his work of course but its more about his off screen jodi with Aish. More fans are talking about it more he is distancing himself from anything to do with Sairat when it comes to his personal life.

We don’t know what his equation is like with aish in real life maybe they need constant validation and reassurance. And maybe this is their way to reassure each other! We may never know!

Neil would have acknowledged and loved if there was trend related to his real life jodi! And that’s the fact! Its high time people stop expecting him to get professional in that sense, I think both are really struggling to seperate reel and real life as it’s really unusual how they fell in love and how their reel and real story progressed in last year especially their over hyped real life that meddled with their reel life.

i have a feeling that things might get worst after wedding! I guess what fans can simply do is ignore them, focus on love for the show if they have any left and stop expecting anything from Neil regarding Sairat…

Neil is not like other actor and that’s the reality. One actor, who is married, recently did a show with his rumoured ex gf, promoted his on screen jodi, shared reels etc. And we are yet to get reels or any off screen content of main jodi of this show.. and after wedding offscreen is more likely to be about Neil and aish life as a couple and accepting that is actually going to make things easier for fans…

I know we deserved better but this is what it is!

Yesterday even though many did trend some posted hate comments in IG post..more than acknowledgment the post he put later riled up some....it is also a fact many didn't participate... otherwise it would be a huge one ...We are not anyone to talk about personal life...So a simple policy shower your likes on virat chavan not on actor....

Today I wrote many post since I am not in a mood to open my books....now on wards going to be less active....upsc and state psc exams are on the way

But I love psychological analysis of character in the forum

Originally posted by Sunshinebhumii

I’m aware that this post might get deleted but cannot find better platform than IF to write it..

i this it’s high time people stop expecting Neil to acknowledge love he receives as #rat part of #Sairat!
For Neil Ghum show is never going to be about his reel jodi, it’s about his work of course but its more about his off screen jodi with Aish. More fans are talking about it more he is distancing himself from anything to do with Sairat when it comes to his personal life.

We don’t know what his equation is like with aish in real life maybe they need constant validation and reassurance. And maybe this is their way to reassure each other! We may never know!

Neil would have acknowledged and loved if there was trend related to his real life jodi! And that’s the fact! Its high time people stop expecting him to get professional in that sense, I think both are really struggling to seperate reel and real life as it’s really unusual how they fell in love and how their reel and real story progressed in last year especially their over hyped real life that meddled with their reel life.

i have a feeling that things might get worst after wedding! I guess what fans can simply do is ignore them, focus on love for the show if they have any left and stop expecting anything from Neil regarding Sairat…

Neil is not like other actor and that’s the reality. One actor, who is married, recently did a show with his rumoured ex gf, promoted his on screen jodi, shared reels etc. And we are yet to get reels or any off screen content of main jodi of this show.. and after wedding offscreen is more likely to be about Neil and aish life as a couple and accepting that is actually going to make things easier for fans…

I know we deserved better but this is what it is!

Just curious who was this because love such healthy transitions.

I agree with you. This is the first time that there is soooo much chu***apa around people who shoot together for a show and decide to get married. I think Aish is a very insecure person due to her previous heartbreak. She did admit in an interview that she relates to PP as she had a similar heartbreak in real life. So God help Neil starting Nov 30th until whenever this marriage lasts. These days such overrated marriage cards falls apart the first.

Nowadays everything is about show off. Even we love to share our food pictures first on insta rather than eat it. So I very much understand why they are into PDA. If he had dated someone else be it Ayesha or some other actress, I am sure we wouldn't have minded much. It's just that we don't like Aish much. She is responsible for the hatred but we are responsible for expecting too much from them. The hype and all is too much to handle for us but very much normal nowadays. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Nowadays everything is about show off. Even we love to share our food pictures first on insta rather than eat it. So I very much understand why they are into PDA. If he had dated someone else be it Ayesha or some other actress, I am sure we wouldn't have minded much. It's just that we don't like Aish much. She is responsible for the hatred but we are responsible for expecting too much from them. The hype and all is too much to handle for us but very much normal nowadays. 

I agree to what you are saying. But my question to her is why dwell on negativity? Ignore them and she should be happy and creating memories instead of reading stupid trolls comments. When her wedding is literally in four days.  

This post about Sairat fans being haters and negative and article getting published across media portals about the same makes you think and wonder what’s her real intentions? 
Given her history I would think it’s another publicity stunt before her marriage. 

instead of just giving advice to be happy she should follow it and ignore the whole FD. They are really not worth it in the bigger scale of things since this FD will last for another year or till serial ends. 

Marriage is a important phase in her life and she should enjoy that and be really happy. 

You can't blame NB for doing that. (Posting the teaser was wrong timing though). 

Relationship > everything else. He wants to make it  work as much as AS. No many know but his previous relationship ended post engagement. And some fans do cross the boundaries.  

And AS does have a PR team, so her articles will be published more and more often. Her team sends IF and other portals a note to publish them. The latest Insta post was a PR piece. 

Hopefully, post-marriage, she is secure and he is secure and both are happy. (Still there will be no Sairat posts on his timeline - there are many celebs who follow the same strategy).    

Its a joke to claim that they are "private" people when they are making a publicity gimmick out of even shaadi. Why would anyone be engaging with random strangers on SM and consuming so called "negativity"  instead of focusing on her life especially if such a big event is happening in her life. So when a section of audience is pointing out that its utterly ridiculous attention seeking behavior- I personally completely agree with it. 

Having said that people are free to post whatever they want on SM. Thats not the problem. All the hue and cry is driven more by IF giving undue attention to auxh stuff which is clearly NOT news worthy. 

why the heck is IF putting up a new article about her/them everyday. Ok- shaadi announcement was news- fine. But if you look back at the articles on IF, it's heavily tilted towards a side character. 

Its inappropriate that IF should be bombarding us with an overdose of offscreen stuff n then expect no reaction. Majority of forum audience had respectfully ignored them and focused on the show and the tracks but India forums clearly wants  faltu mirch-masala so they keep putting up crap that no one wants to read. 

It'd be awesome if IF would stop posting about things that majority audience of the show does NOT want to read or consume. 

Why cant we get more articles about the actual FL/face of the show instead. 

Edited by Nja91 - 2 years ago

I think it PR pieces on IF are like advertorials. They probably get some percentage from the PR team's total package. That must be part of  IF revenue model.   

Ayesha has a solid fan base but not that huge that you get a deluge of views and clicks that may get them more money through Google ads. And there is no PR to pay. 

It is all business and money. 

Originally posted by dairymilkanu

Yesterday even though many did trend some posted hate comments in IG post..more than acknowledgment the post he put later riled up some....it is also a fact many didn't participate... otherwise it would be a huge one ...We are not anyone to talk about personal life...So a simple policy shower your likes on virat chavan not on actor....

Today I wrote many post since I am not in a mood to open my books....now on wards going to be less active....upsc and state psc exams are on the way

But I love psychological analysis of character in the forum

I agree!!! We are wasting our energy if you keep on sharing their news even to express our displeasure.. any publicity is a publicity and this couple deserves none!