Vishal deserved to stay - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

You wanna say something to me Shamita fanatic? 

You were accusing me that i want to have the last word but look at you? Talking to yourself so that you could think you have won, since it could've been possible that I won't have noticed your post. 

Blind love ka bhi koi ilaaj nahi hain beta. Its not that out of realm of possibility that Rajiv was saved for Shamita. That doesn't mean she is bigger than the show. That's just you putting words in my mouth. 

@bold, the same can be said about you that Shamita is favoured in the show. 

Did I qoute u ? So why qouting me back ? 

See u made some assumption that vishal might change or neha might change but it's just assumption. Nothing can said on this basis. Why would anyone would like to be someone s else third or fourth priority rather become Shamita s number 1 priority or there is no guarantee that rajeev will go so far till end. I just questioned ur assumption and it's true that there are n number of possibilities. So if u choose to dismiss all points and only blame Shamita there is nothing can anyone can do about it. Discussion cannot go further because u can't see any point beyond Shamita and my energy is precious to me but as a viewer I will continue to post my views may be not qoute you.

No in anyway I didn't win any argument. 

Originally posted by Shiner

Did I qoute u ? So why qouting me back ? 

See u made some assumption that vishal might change or neha might change but it's just assumption. Nothing can said on this basis. Why would anyone would like to be someone s else third or fourth priority rather become Shamita s number 1 priority or there is no guarantee that rajeev will go so far till end. I just questioned ur assumption and it's true that there are n number of possibilities. So if u choose to dismiss all points and only blame Shamita there is nothing can anyone can do about it. Discussion cannot go further because u can't see any point beyond Shamita and my energy is precious to me but as a viewer I will continue to post my views may be not qoute you.

No in anyway I didn't win any argument. 

I quoted because I'm not a coward like you. If you're not quoting me then don't talk about me either. If you would then I WILL quote you. Talk about the contestants and the show. Not about me!

You're again repeating the same lines like a broken tape recorder. Not interested in countering it anymore because I've ended up sounding the same like you. Arguing with you is like talking to a wall. 

I just countered your points, didn't dismiss it. Now that you've nothing else to say, you're just repeating the same points, and throwing around your self made rules that don't make assumptions blah blah blah. 

Basically don't say anything against my goddess Shamita because I can't hear it! 

Edited by AwaamKiJaan - 2 years ago

the guy didnt stand a chance with bb exposing him constantly through shammo's sasural. very unfair. he would have done well had he come on earlier seasons when bb interference was minimal. 

rumors are that he will be back. he will survive if he plays smart and has learnt to come out of the shadow of akka anna nonsense. 

please i could not stand his creepiness its better hes out

nishanth is  way better as a person than him