Posted: 6 days ago

I feel bad whenever akshu take sirat name as how good mother she was she may be good mother but u don't know what akshu was to naira she never saw naira neither she has some bond which she remember I really hope someone comes and say how much naira used to love akshu she was her aankho ka Tara next aankho ka Tara dissapoint a siding with arohi I hope akshu  won't dissapoint I want her to prove she is naira daughter not like kairav smiley7

See bhalehi we don't like Sirat,but there is no denying to the fact that she was a good mother to Akshusmiley36Isliye it was mentioned smiley20

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

See bhalehi we don't like Sirat,but there is no denying to the fact that she was a good mother to Akshusmiley36Isliye it was mentioned smiley20

ok I never said she was not good I am saying naira is also akshu mom so she should also give importance 

Originally posted by Waidehi

ok I never said she was not good I am saying naira is also akshu mom so she should also give importance 

haan,but how can you miss or feel anything about a person whom you've never seen or met rightsmiley36

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

haan,but how can you miss or feel anything about a person whom you've never seen or met rightsmiley36

there are familles to say her none of goenkas will  ever say  what akshu was to naira if we loose someone she is gone forever her memories upbringing will be there even it's shortest time even sirat lie to akshu for many years I m sure this sirat child arohi belongs to Ranveer not Karthik never likes this sirat akshu kairav will forever be naira daughter 

Originally posted by Waidehi

there are familles to say her none of goenkas will  ever say  what akshu was to naira if we loose someone she is gone forever her memories upbringing will be there even it's shortest time even sirat lie to akshu for many years I m sure this sirat child arohi belongs to Ranveer not Karthik never likes this sirat akshu kairav will forever be naira daughter 

maybe I hope Arohi actually raneer ki beti nikle,she really needs to be ousted from the house and everyone's lives toosmiley4smiley37

I think Akshu should bond with her parents through letters and I wish she finds Naira voice recording because that voice recording used to make her sleep as a baby whenever she missed Naira. Like in the maha episode they had a sequence of Akshu writing letters to her parents, they need to keep showing sequences like those will also help old viewers connect with the show as well.

Posted: 5 days ago

Unpopular opinion but I find Aarohi innocent. Akshara and Aarohi are step sisters and in my opinion it is very common to dislike step brothers and sisters. It is not easy to accept step-siblings, no matter how good they are. Apart from Kairav and Akshara, Aarohi has no siblings. Aarohi doesn't like Akshara because she still thinks that she lost her mother because of Akshara.

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai