Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Svt611

ALL i am trying to say by talking about the hate it won't stop... you cannot control people and their reactions... their karma will eventually make them pay so by posting about this there is no purpose cause it is going to keep happening not just with her but EVERY SINGLE celeb...

I tweeted something yesterday and i would like you to see 

https://twitter.com/siyavt6/status/1463825810251411458

this is exactly what is the reality... if you cannot handle it then don't show off... people will say whatever and however. you cannot stop crass talk, cause that is how some are built. not the first and not the last time there will be this kind of hate on a celebs post... if the world was more tolerant it would have been different but I have come to learn you cannot control everything people say. there was a time i used to get affected but i have come to realize all of this is on purpose just to gain attention time and again 

Okay..first of all, that's an awesome tweet.

Second of all, yes, talking about hate isn't going to stop it. Do you remeber the time when she made a post abou how people should stop hating on her (there are a lot of those so, remembering any one will work too), this post would have been perfect for that. 

Except that this one time, it isn't about acting career or characters or gaining popularity. It is simply about the hatred normal people like us receive on social media just for having different opinions. 

I didn't worry about whether this is a PR stunt or not. I didn't worry about whether I was being played or not. I just saw that there were fams being targeted by other 'fans' for loving NeiWarya and that Aish spoke against it. And that was it. Nothing, not her past antics, not her what could possibly be her selfish intentions, nothing mattered, because my problem began with fans abusing one another and ended there. And Aish getting hate for her this one particular post (not for other of her posts, just this one) was an issue that came with it. 

I know all they do is for attention. I know that which is precisely why I never care about their personal lives and all their other talks, but this one was concerned with us. You and I and everyone else, whoever be the part of this fandom because as I had said before, Neiwarya or Neilsha, SaiRat or Virakhi, we are all a part of ghkkpm fd. People having different opinions doesn't mean they don't get affected. And I refuse to see people hating on a  person who spoke against it, whosoever that person might be and whatever be their intentions.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Hey calm down dear. ❤️❤️

I understand what you are saying, but there is a reality, we alone cannot stop all this. You can only do what you can and you have did it. So be at peace, your heart said that this going in was wrong and you said so, so be happy that now you are relieved of that baggage. I have wished them on the wedding as well by posting a insta story, and trust me that relieved me off my baggage. As I said , acceptance ( not with the person or personality in reality) , but with the situation, gives a whole lot of peace. Maybe I am unable to explain that properly. Maybe that is why I have got peace this time at a whole new level, cuz I have accepted the situation. But what others do is not in your hand, right. You defending them or offending them, whether they are the couple or the people in those comments, you or me don't matter to them. Cuz they are them. And this exists everywhere. As I said , I didn't deserve hate at one point of life, but it did happen. But the best thing to leave it. And remember, we are discussing here about a moral seeking yet malicious world called social media. Maybe the people fighting out there today may become friends for another show. This world is too fake at the same time.

As I said, be at peace that you have put forward your point. As I have mentioned previously on page 8, I loved this post of yours, and as I have said, accept the situation. Be at peace. Do not put at stake yourself for few things. ❤️❤️

Wait...did I come out as excited or not calmed? Because I am calm. I am very calm. 

Well, you ain't wrong. Accepting a situation...isn't my strongest point, in case you haven't figured it out yet. But yeah, I will try it. 

PS: But...BLOODY HELL...13 PAGES??? 

None of my stories got this famous dude..

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

na baba na! i am done with this show and the teams blatant disregard for fans. plus i am mufat and seeing the rules on IF i cannot survive without numerous warnings... i will speak the truth no filter and if people are going to warn me for it i need a platform where i won't have to filter myself! 

Same here, girl. I had enough with it all. Now, I just watch some scenes online and that's it.

Let me give you an adivice, imagine a completely different ghum in your head with actual nice and consistent characters and live with it. Much better.

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Okay..first of all, that's an awesome tweet.

Second of all, yes, talking about hate isn't going to stop it. Do you remeber the time when she made a post abou how people should stop hating on her (there are a lot of those so, remembering any one will work too), this post would have been perfect for that. 

Except that this one time, it isn't about acting career or characters or gaining popularity. It is simply about the hatred normal people like us receive on social media just for having different opinions. 

I didn't worry about whether this is a PR stunt or not. I didn't worry about whether I was being played or not. I just saw that there were fams being targeted by other 'fans' for loving NeiWarya and that Aish spoke against it. And that was it. Nothing, not her past antics, not her what could possibly be her selfish intentions, nothing mattered, because my problem began with fans abusing one another and ended there. And Aish getting hate for her this one particular post (not for other of her posts, just this one) was an issue that came with it. 

I know all they do is for attention. I know that which is precisely why I never care about their personal lives and all their other talks, but this one was concerned with us. You and I and everyone else, whoever be the part of this fandom because as I had said before, Neiwarya or Neilsha, SaiRat or Virakhi, we are all a part of ghkkpm fd. People having different opinions doesn't mean they don't get affected. And I refuse to see people hating on a  person who spoke against it, whosoever that person might be and whatever be their intentions.

babe thats the point you cannot control people and their crass mouths.. its better to accept it and move on. people will do these things and there are worse comments, just have to build a thick skin against all of it! as for aish the less said the better, i know what shes trying to pull very honestly 

Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Same here, girl. I had enough with it all. Now, I just watch some scenes online and that's it.

Let me give you an adivice, imagine a completely different ghum in your head with actual nice and consistent characters and live with it. Much better.

naaa! i stopped watching the minute i was being harassed for their wedding... daily being tagged and all the rubbish nope i choose my mental sanity even over sairat! 

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mufat mein advertising.... but I am about to write a story with normalcy🤣

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

babe thats the point you cannot control people and their crass mouths.. its better to accept it and move on. people will do these things and there are worse comments, just have to build a thick skin against all of it! as for aish the less said the better, i know what shes trying to pull very honestly 

I know...but I am so bad at moving on (Ask my crush).

But, on a serious note, yeah, I get it. But just remember this, this topic will always hold a dear place in my heart, because as controversial as it might be, I did spoke out my mind (which is a success when it comes to me), and most importantly

I BECAME A GOLDIE!!!

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sorry to jump in but as someone who has monitored their activity and has spoken to sooo many individuals from the  FD i want to add a few points-

1. As a public figure not everyone will like you, actually that goes for all humans, so either one accepts it and moves on or laments on it. 

Aish wanted sympathy and well she just succeeded!!! All of you are sympathizing with her, she has no ounce of shame and I know what i am saying because I am aware of a few things that make me write what I am writing. 

You know she could have been the bigger person and ignored those few hate comments, wasn't she the one who said god knows what will happen when i marry Neil? that is what she wants to show people that see I told you I am getting hate, exactly what she wants! There was no need for that story to come.

2. where were these stories when her own fiance was called a two timer and her co star a home breaker, sl*t, wh**e and what not, those were her fans right!!!! why the double standards only with SAIRAT fans, what do you want to show? 

3. SHE IS NOT THE FIRST ACTOR TO RECIEVE HATE, and honey if she cannot handle the hate she better sit at home and get another job cause she isnt made for this... People like Virat kholi, SRK, Deepika Padukone, MS DHONI don't react to this hate but AISHWARYA SHARMA does and gets innumerable articles... 

Well do you know IF wrote the article within a MINUTE of the story being uploaded, now tell me it was not all planned! 

AS for sympathizing with AISHWARYA and saying she wasn't wrong here, NO WAY!!! SHe has asked for this hate.....

wasn't she the one who said I am scared to post with NEIL and the very next day posts with him IN COSTUME.... 

Don't forget the FANS she mocks are 13-14 year old kids as she says and a lot of them are, what have they ever asked, are they mature to understand that they will not get any content?  

What about the blatant disregard of fans feelings and the way she insults fans, JUST cause we don't cry victim we don't get hurt *slow claps*

She was not getting attention for her wedding and hence THIS IS what she came up with... You can call me a hater or whatever but I am stating facts and nothing else.

Instead of sitting on insta and reading those comments, she should be prepping for her wedding but she chooses to lament over the hate over the numerous good wishes and asks for sympathy and THIS FD falls for it time and again. think about it, this is her cycle and she just wants attention and sympathy, she has lied and I don't want to say it out loud and she will continue to do this again and again.

I might get a warning for this but I will always give you the facts and the truth. simple. 

You just summed it up; dear!!

I have seen few caricatures over my life; but aishwarya sharma takes the cake for being attention seeking .

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaome

Her problem is no one hyping the marriage.. She didn't born yesterday.. In one interview she mentioned about these staff..Then she should spend her time on enjoying the precious moments not by picking fights.. 

Trolling has no face.. But one need to understand what we share with loved ones is bigger than getting approval of some people that we don't even know.. 

It takes two hands to clap.. As simple as that.. 

If she is so bothered those handful hateful comments could have been ignored by setting her comment section private.. I was checking Neil's FB page amongst 1000 comments there only few hate comments.. So is in Insta..fans were ignoring her that's too was her problem.. 

I didn't see even biggest celebraties story details gets to publish that fast.. And to make it worse there is an article against ayesha and sairat fans within no times.. 

Anyways they are beginning a new journey They need blessing from all not curse.. 

yaar I seriously never liked her antics but this time sorry to say I find fans more at fault.... Some people commenting very nasty comments which is wrong

WildestDreams thumbnail

New DT Warning

Topic closed

GHKPM

DT