Maan new pics qawaali😍 - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by RainFire125

Koi nazar uttaro innn dono ka yaar!!!! ❤️❤️

THU THU THU😆

Utar gayi nazar

Originally posted by sunshine36

Am I the only one who dint like their attires? Bahut dull aur outdated lag raha hai.. thats a very dull green for Anuj..they atleast experiment with Anuj's styles but Anu ka wahi ka wahi sareeyan😒😒 probably with the lights and camera, they might look nicer but still..aisa lag raha hai sab mango bite factory se baahar nikle🤭

Mujhe laga tu fruity bologi.... waise ganda wala double meaning tha ye mera🤣

Am I the only one who dint like their attires? Bahut dull aur outdated lag raha hai.. thats a very dull green for Anuj..they atleast experiment with Anuj's styles but Anu ka wahi ka wahi sareeyan😒😒 probably with the lights and camera, they might look nicer but still..aisa lag raha hai sab mango bite factory se baahar nikle🤭

Why can't they give her suits or lehengas. She will look beautiful

Seriously..twitter mein bhi sab wahi bol rahe the...sabko Anu ko open hair mein dhekna hai...hope makers will bring it the right function... haldi ceremony teek hai but yeh zyaada hi tacky hai...aaj kal kitne acha trends chal raha hai..waste of such good looking actors😏

Seriously..twitter mein bhi sab wahi bol rahe the...sabko Anu ko open hair mein dhekna hai...hope makers will bring it the right function... haldi ceremony teek hai but yeh zyaada hi tacky hai...aaj kal kitne acha trends chal raha hai..waste of such good looking actors😏

sahiii, she had looked very beautiful in that pink suit and hair open. Why cant they like clip on sides and keep it open at the back..she will look niceee.

yaar bas inke expressions are to die for😍

baaki, kapdo par mai na dhyaan dungi warna it’ll make me wanna punch them in their face for giving the worse clothes to Anu...I love Dolly ki saree and Paakhi ki outfit, Anu ko hi aisa kyu gawaaro jaisa look diya hai?

Anu ki pichli wali sea green saree se bi worse hai ye wali saree and the hair with the little flower at the end, the maang tika, none of it is working for me....it’s a weird hotch potch.

Anuj ka I still dont mind, not because its Gaurav well yeah that too but its still not so bad, its dull but chalega, when he could carry the bright yellow toh uski khud ki brightness se iss dull colour ko lit kar dega😉

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Thank you for tagging me. Rupali is really tension free. For the past couple of weeks very intense acting. Lovely friendship between Rupali and Gaurav offscreen. GK has coordinated with green , I like it as Sudanshu is wearing Yellow. We have already seen GK in yellow. 

Hope atleast this one dance go without any Mad house drama. 

Our precious babies 🥰😍❤️ our goofball...

The reason we are utterly obsessed with this show 

The only two that matter. Gaurav js wearing such a wierd colour and yet is looking lovely 😍❤️❤️.