Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Yes I agree, the two most followed, loved and not to forget the most famous players are the reason for low TRP's. 

Of course live feed, bias wkv, terrible tasks and no voting evictions are not the reason for this.  

Exactly, thank you.

This forum is delusional.

poojakondal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

No Tejran low Trp ki wajah nahi hai sari galti creative makers ki hai na koi activity koi task ni bekar Kar diya show 

goldenchimes thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly. There is still some trp even if it's low that's left because of tejran otherwise the way creatives are working and the contestants are this year trp ayi hain yehi hairani wali bat hai πŸ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

yes this thread. If you don’t mind. This is what you said. 
The *few* social media shippers don't equate to TV viewers/TRP. These social media shippers don't even make for 5% on TV viewers. So indeed the aggressive promotion of fake Tejran is the biggest reason for the disastrously low TRPs. 

So 

1. 95% of viewers are on tv and not the SM shippers 

2. Ergo If you say Tejran connection dropped TRP - as people didn’t connect with them and stopped watching … what does that imply. By logical extension β€”- the ones still left watching are people who love Tejran. Ergo 95% people/viewers that aren’t SM shippers are ones that support Tejran that still watch . As according to your post - it implies others stopped watching resulting in low trp. If you blame them :). 

When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth 

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

btw. I don’t agree the trp dropped to them as I explained before. I am just explaining the logic of your post as that means Tejran are the most loved HMs of the house. By a margin not seen before in terms of % of fans rooting for them. 

Bhai…. :) the most popular winners in BB history are going to be Tejran :) 95% of viewers favor them :) as apparently they dropped TRP so only ones left watching are ones that like them :) … Now they accept my logic above or accept TRP did not drop due to them πŸ€£

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I honestly don't think the trp dropped because of them bwcause if you actually calculate the screen time for them and others, they episodes (except for 1) wasn't dedicated to them. The makers are not giving them tasks and some scenes that are actually worth it are not being telecasted for god knows what reason.

The fact is no body is doing anything because they don't have anything to do.

No proper task

No proper nomination or elimination

No captaincy

No luxury budget

3rd class sponsored tasks ( sometimes 2 times a week)

The actual viewers reviews are not being shared, makers are giving reviews as per what they want and not the viewers.

I am saying this basis the episodes and the livefeed and I honestly watch the livefeed 24*7 - that free I am.

This year the contestants are good but they have not been given the opportunity to play and strategize. Jungle thing started on a good note but since then it has just dropped.

Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No i don't  think it's  tejran..but lack of nomination, capataincy and luxury budget tasks. If there are no tasks, how can you expect the contestants to give you content. TejRan haters just want a way to blame them ..that's  all.

Edited by Swiftie - 2 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

v cringy, imagine how their parents would feel if they watch.......not sure actually.......lol. no sanskaar these 2........i started a topic on this but it has vanished.

There is no need to bring in anyone's parent's nor their family into these discussions. 

Mujhe aaj tak Shamita pasand nahi ayi but I have never bought in her upbringing or her families reaction to whatever she does here. Neither have I bought in any contestant's family for their actions on the show. 

Atleast have the basic decency not to bring in any contestant's (no matter how much you hate them) family into this.

I have seen a lot of comments on this forum, worst being the ones asking for their family to suffer, do not encourage such line of thought by dragging families into your posts.

The contestant is the public figure, not their families who have spent their lifetime bringing their kids up, give them the respect they deserve just like our own deserve it.

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai…. :) the most popular winners in BB history are going to be Tejran :) 95% of viewers favor them :) as apparently they dropped TRP so only ones left watching are ones that like them :) … Now they accept my logic above or accept TRP did not drop due to them πŸ€£

πŸ€— Such awesome logic bhai. I don't even need to add anything. πŸ₯³

I feel like writing something but then its so beautifully explained i don't need it. πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

There is no need to bring in anyone's parent's nor their family into these discussions. 

Mujhe aaj tak Shamita pasand nahi ayi but I have never bought in her upbringing or her families reaction to whatever she does here. Neither have I bought in any contestant's family for their actions on the show. 

Atleast have the basic decency not to bring in any contestant's (no matter how much you hate them) family into this.

I have seen a lot of comments on this forum, worst being the ones asking for their family to suffer, do not encourage such line of thought by dragging families into your posts.

The contestant is the public figure, not their families who have spent their lifetime bringing their kids up, give them the respect they deserve just like our own deserve it.

Indian culture mei na upbringing is always mentioned, that means parents........ so u dont behave like a lawyer to tell me what I shd comment. public tv, publicly shown, will comment. how many mouths will u shut hai ki nahi? why waste time on someone u dont agree.......I wont waste my time. u have time waste karo. U cant change my thinking, hai na? if I think like you, my name will be also Rinnie.

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anna143

exactly Tejran are so damn boring - are they the highest paid? kick them both out

They can continue their Raas lila outside too......plenty of khali room and hotels are there.