TejRan is the reason for low Ratings. - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by BhataktiJawani

Hence proved with this week Trp 0.8 ( the lowest ever in bb history ) people have outright rejected fake TejRan. 

Pehle everyone used to blame Shamita for such ratings, but she wasnโ€™t present the entire last week, so whatโ€™s the excuse now for such low ratings? 

Now donโ€™t even start with the livefeed stuff. LF has been there in blockbuster seasons also., so that point is nullified as well. 

The truth is except for few shippers, neutral bb fans have rejected super flop TejRan ๐Ÿ˜†

but people were saying yeah season to pratik chalaa rahaan hain. Matlab woh naheen chalaa payaa but in fact dooba deeya โ€ฆ.. Hain na ? What juntaa will wanna watch his sexual harassment. Bathroom door latch opening  while a girl showers. Breaking BB property. Doing gaalee galoch. To chalaaya aur chalaa ke doobaa deeya basically ?

kyonki romance se to log channel off naheen kartey. Warnaa sab indian soaps would be flop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

but people were saying yeah season to pratik chalaa rahaan hain. Matlab woh naheen chalaa payaa but in fact dooba deeya โ€ฆ.. Hain na ? What juntaa will wanna watch his sexual harassment. Bathroom door latch opening  while a girl showers. Breaking BB property. Doing gaalee galoch. To chalaaya aur chalaa ke doobaa deeya basically ?

kyonki romance se to log channel off naheen kartey. Warnaa sab indian soaps would be flop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. 

Thank you logic! So all these people who regularly watch tv serials, who keep Karan and Teja on top two Ormax position every week, and on top 5 for press, suddenly dislike them on BB and turn off their tv? I would say whatever trp this show does get comes from them. If BB and the whole media is obsessed with TejRan there must be a reason. What happened to all the other show runners in the show? 

[QUOTE=Chits1]

v cringy, imagine how their parents would feel if they watch.......not sure actually.......lol. no sanskaar these 2........i started a topic on this but it has vanished.

In LF in the washroom area Teja asked Rashmi  if her mother has mentioned anything about her relationship..Rashmi said your Mom said all good and she loves the fact that Teja refers to Karan as aap. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Rashmi told her just do what u think is right and u guys look good spending time late at night.

Unless I didnโ€™t hear it right..

Originally posted by lovereading14

Yes I agree, the two most followed, loved and not to forget the most famous players are the reason for low TRP's. 

Of course live feed, bias wkv, terrible tasks and no voting evictions are not the reason for this.  

They are not most followed or loved. I follow BB season on SM since BB 7 and have watched all 14 seasons. Other than shippers and their fans from previous shows they have hardly gained any new fanbase. Literally two ppl on my TL are watching this BS and tweeting for them:-) who says they are loved or praised by many?? They are the reason most people have stopped watching this season๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Every week makers are giving script to guests and host to focus on KK and Teja without them doing much other than sitting in each others lap. Loved for what??KK's spineless, diplomatic game hasn't been called out instead Tejran is glorified. Both of them are strong individually but sadly in WKV they are only discussed for Tejran. That sums up their contribution to the show.

I am not Pratik or shamita fan. I despise both of them.Its just you don't watch BB to see two contestants lub lapata only.. this isn't daily soap. ppl are fed up with this shipper BS.

Creatives are responsible for failure of this season  & Tejran is brainchild of those creatives only. 

Edited by fizzyslayer - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Shasha2509

They care two hoots about show's TRP. Just want to double down their chosen winner and his seasonal gf on viewers 

Loved your choice of words and the way you summed it up ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

Trp ki baat and no OCK, aisa kaisa ๐Ÿ˜†

This place and reddit bb15 is like Mars and Venus lmao 

I completely stopped watching BB15 altogether & only due to Tejran! Tejran singlehandedly ruined this season and majority of people stopped watching.

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

I completely stopped watching BB15 altogether & only due to Tejran! Tejran singlehandedly ruined this season and majority of people stopped watching.

I stopped watching as I feel Tejran should have openly declared love. Exchanged rings and gotten married now. To set all doubts at rest. But they are going v slowly. Not helping the whole chat mangnee pat marriage approach โ€ฆ :(

Originally posted by lovereading14

Yes I agree, the two most followed, loved and not to forget the most famous players are the reason for low TRP's. 

Of course live feed, bias wkv, terrible tasks and no voting evictions are not the reason for this.  

The *few* social media shippers don't equate to TV viewers/TRP. These social media shippers don't even make for 5% on TV viewers. So indeed the aggressive promotion of fake Tejran is the biggest reason for the disastrously low TRPs. 

TejRan dekh Trp bhaag gayi phir public bhi aadhi bhaag gayi ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

The *few* social media shippers don't equate to TV viewers/TRP. These social media shippers don't even make for 5% on TV viewers. So indeed the aggressive promotion of fake Tejran is the biggest reason for the disastrously low TRPs. 

is that an actual statistic ? Wow. So only 1% of total viewers like the rest of HMs ? And 95% of viewers love Tejran โ€ฆ thatโ€™s insane fan following for Tejran - I guess it makes them the most liked contestants in BB history โ€ฆ I would have never guessed this as I donโ€™t know this kind of statistics of viewer breakdowns etc.