Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2

Finally he said :D 😃😃😃... New Promo !!! - Page 4

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Meenu.pc

Finally Ram and Priya started agreeing that they are real couple😳 there seems a good development in their characters', i am sure this couple will beat everyone and their would be great chemistry❀️Ram won't leave priya❀️ in sterday episode he said he was tired of annulment😭 our Ram started loving priyaπŸ₯°

That scene was...

I really felt bad for Ram in that scene.... The way he said main thak gaya hoon😭

His family really tortures him man. He is indeed tired of everything he has to take on his head πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: sunu.nainu

I will wait for the time when Ram will show the door to that Vedika

I seriously hate her interference in Prira’s life.... Ram gracefully accepted everything she threw at him.. but the woman has no dignity to keep her distance.

After knowing the Kapoor’s for so long.... I don’t believe she fails to understand how much Nandu 🐍 cares about Ram.. even then she keeps playing puppy to everything that 🐍 says.

Vedika honestly does not care for Ram at all n it’s all her selfies wishes she uses him for... Ram should realise this !

Vedika knows everything about nandini but she is purposely in her plans just to separate prira because she always wants ram as single and her puppy🀒. Both nandini and vedika are disgusting and big time churails🀬. Never thought after mahendra and rakhi I will hate someone so much. Anyways we will be tortured for some time but at the end of this track I hope we will be satisfied😳

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes.. hopefully πŸ˜³