No time in room but full time in hall - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago

For all we know today's might be last SaiRat scene we get before he comes back with his new priority and zimmedariπŸ˜†

Originally posted by ShipIsSailing

I mean, I agree with what you are saying, but I feel like it is affecting more because we are already expecting a negative change in Virat. If you remove that from the equation, then personally, I found the scenes to be great. Yes, the pre-saree one was a bit more intimate but at that time the equation was different. Virat had gotten shot in the previous mission, so, it made more sense for the intimacy, but this time there is no such thing happening. Also, Virat is an ips officer and Sai is also a police offier's wife. Something like this can't (and rightfuly shouldn't) be made an issue. Plus at that time Virat knew why Sai as getting emotional, but this time he has no idea of what os going through her mind, so the best he can do is console her. Just the aarti and consolation was more than enough for me. But this is strongly my opinion.

I agree.

Virat's mission was given to him suddenly and he had to report to duty immediately. So he was into his policeman avatar - getting himself mentally prepared for the mission - being a little unemotional and clinical - which a lot of people do actually, especially those in tough jobs. At that time, people may not have the mind to either feel or acknowledge tender emotions. I think it's the ominous feeling of what's to come regarding Virat that is putting people off. He did the best he could to reassure her, but it was clear that he was running out of time and his mind was focused on his immediate goal.

Edited by nethraa_99 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by nethraa_99

I agree.

Virat's mission was given to him suddenly and he had to report to duty immediately. So he was into his policeman avatar - getting himself mentally prepared for the mission - being a little unemotional and clinical - which a lot of people do actually, especially those in tough jobs. At that time, people may not have the mind to either feel or acknowledge tender emotions. I think it's the ominous feeling of what's to come regarding Virat that is putting people off. He did the best he could to reassure her, but it was clear that he was running out of time and his mind was focused on his immediate goal.

All this would have made sense had he didn't waste time in hall drama yar. He had so much time to give explanation to each and every person in a relaxed tone. Where was that cool attitude in room scene. 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Kumuda-123

All this would have made sense had he didn't waste time in hall drama yar. He has so much time to give explanation to each and every person in a relaxed tone. Where was that cool attitude in room scene. 

Yeah that was illogical I agree. I'm going to ignore this for their need for family drama.πŸ˜† The same family that is now crying buckets was pretty cool and nonchalant the last two time he was going on a mission. πŸ˜†

Hello, the mission was entrusted to him and he had to report to the service, unfortunately it was not very logical for me, but unfortunately I don't like the acting he plays

Originally posted by sigurd31

Hello, the mission was entrusted to him and he had to report to the service, unfortunately it was not very logical for me, but unfortunately I don't like the acting he plays

Not saying he shouldn't report to the service. He should. Point is being hurry in room where he can't even console his wife properly but having all the time to have chit chat with the family is odd. 

Not saying he shouldn't report to the service. He should. Point is being hurry in room where he can't even console his wife properly but having all the time to have chit chat with the family is odd. 

No it's not Odd according to me.. I get what you mean also.. Being a lovey dovey couple they both needed more times to comfort each other..But this call was urgent and he has to report immediately so didn't have the time to shift his focus on something else...But he was trying his level best to console his wife.. If they had gotten closer may be it could be so hard for him to leave...He was holding his emotions inside.. That's like a normal reaction of a police officer or an Army officer when they are set out for a dangerous mission..

Last time he was informed earlier and still had the time to bid proper goodbyes to his wife.. But now the whole scenario is quite different.. 

Virat Chavan has no time to talk to sai or explain her calmly about his mission in room,he is hurry to leave but has all the time to waste his time in zillent arena by giving explanation to everyone. Don't he miss sai while going away from her. The over use of farz dialogues,over buildup of virat being police making me hate this character more when he failed as a police & human multiple times. I think flipping of virat character already started. I just pity sai for falling in this trap. 

I come on the forum just to laugh.......πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ One of the funniest forums ever on IF.πŸ˜‚

This track was a lollipop,basically to make sai break her walls and fall for him.

And now virat is going to get a new woman and this is gonna break sai too. Tbh I feel virat is back into his character,the pendulum ,spineless,selfish guy is back.

Till now his sweet and understanding behavior looked very odd to me,and I was waiting for it to break.He can never change.

Tbh it's sad that the makers have made a mockery of character so much that when yesterday everyone was praising his character saying zimmedar all that crap about him ,I found it very funny.

None of this suits him anymore.Had it been in the begining of the show,I would have respected it.But now everything looks fake.

Guys like these can ruin your life in real life.I can't see sai in pakhi's place and being manipulated by this man.

Hence I have stopped watching as I can't bear this nonsense anymore.